Special Needs Form

TCruzin

Hello,

I posted this question on the disability forum, but I was told this belonged on the MSC forum:

I need to fill out the Special Needs Form but cannot write on the form provided on the MSC website. I have tried to save it to another file and went in to write on it without success. How have you filled out the form? Also I have been told to send this to mscexistingreservations@msccruisesusa.com. I have called customer sevice and received 3 different answers. I am sorry if this has been brought up, but I cannot find the info on the boards. How do I fill it out online, and is the email given to me correct to send the form?

Thank you,

Patricia

2 hours ago, TCruzin said:

Hello,

I posted this question on the disability forum, but I was told this belonged on the MSC forum:

I need to fill out the Special Needs Form but cannot write on the form provided on the MSC website. I have tried to save it to another file and went in to write on it without success. How have you filled out the form? Also I have been told to send this to mscexistingreservations@msccruisesusa.com. I have called customer sevice and received 3 different answers. I am sorry if this has been brought up, but I cannot find the info on the boards. How do I fill it out online, and is the email given to me correct to send the form?

Thank you,

Patricia

I would suggest printing it out and then scanning it in (or taking a pic on your phone) and sending that.

Alternatively, you could call customer service and ask them.

Hello alyssamma,

Thank you for the reply. I saw in another thread you are sailing on 10/2. We are sailing in YC on that date. First time in YC. We have cruised alot but first time on MSC, and this may be my partner's final cruise. Very happy they accepted my bid and gave us a handicap cabin. I have experienced the worst customer service with MSC, but I am  believing the cruise critic family when they say once you are on the ship, all will be well. Hope to meet you!

Happy cruising,

Patricia

41 minutes ago, TCruzin said:

Hello alyssamma,

Thank you for the reply. I saw in another thread you are sailing on 10/2. We are sailing in YC on that date. First time in YC. We have cruised alot but first time on MSC, and this may be my partner's final cruise. Very happy they accepted my bid and gave us a handicap cabin. I have experienced the worst customer service with MSC, but I am  believing the cruise critic family when they say once you are on the ship, all will be well. Hope to meet you!

Happy cruising,

Patricia

Excellent! Yes, you will definitely love the YC. I was also on the 8/23 sailing and it was great.

You'll see me in Top Sail...my name is Kevin...I'll be the black guy you always see in there with a drink in my hand 🙂

On 9/24/2021 at 7:16 PM, alyssamma said:

I would suggest printing it out and then scanning it in (or taking a pic on your phone) and sending that.

Alternatively, you could call customer service and ask them.

That's exactly what I did.  If you used a Travel Agent, the Agent must forward it to MSC.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Does anyone have an accurate email to send the Special Needs Form?   I was told by the agent to send it to mscspecialservices@mscusa.com

But it keeps coming back as ADDRESS NOT FOUND.

I am particularly upset that MSC change my Seashore Jan 8 accessible cabin to a non and I can't get any assistance with MSC phone reps.  They've all tried to help me but to no avail.

8 minutes ago, gadaboutgal said:

Does anyone have an accurate email to send the Special Needs Form?   I was told by the agent to send it to mscspecialservices@mscusa.com

But it keeps coming back as ADDRESS NOT FOUND.

I am particularly upset that MSC change my Seashore Jan 8 accessible cabin to a non and I can't get any assistance with MSC phone reps.  They've all tried to help me but to no avail.

Here is where I sent it to and received a reply last month. Looks like you are missing part of it

MSCExistingReservations@msccruisesusa.com

On 9/24/2021 at 4:45 PM, TCruzin said:

Hello,

Thank you,

Patricia

Here is a pdf of the latest form they are using.  It is a writable pdf.  You can complete this online in the spaces given.  Address is on the bottom.  I have used this for a few reservations, and you get a response very quickly with a reference number to use if you have to call.  John

Special-Needs-ENG-BASIC FORM.pdf

Edited by JAGR
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, gadaboutgal said:

Thank you so much to all.

JAGR, this form is much, much better😉

You are most welcome!  It worked great for us on a B2B this coming February.  I did have to call (it is MSC after all!), but having the return email from MSC witht eh reference number allowed the agent to sort through everything and have the room situation straightened out right away (we had one assigned room switch to GTY).  John

Edited by JAGR