CHEERS PROMO CODE USAGE

80sGal

Has anyone been able to use the RU2 code for multiple cruises?   DH and I both had the offer.   I added it to one upcoming cruise using my VIFP number, and now I no longer see the RU2 Cheers promo in my offers.   We have two 2022 cruises booked that I would like to add it to, but if I can only use his remaining code once (which still shows as active in his account), then I need to be picky about which cruise is the most cost effective to use it on (one cruise adds $210 for Cheers compared to the Early Saver we have now, and the other one adds $260 to the cost).   Before I call and change my rate code, just wondering if it was a fluke that it disappeared as soon as I used it from my VIFP offers, or if it is only good once per passenger.    Thanks!

News to me … I had an August 2021 cruise. And even though me & hubby don’t drink alcohol …. 👍🏼👍🏼

Well, of course that cruise was Covid cancelled by Carnival. So, I rebooked another 7 day cruise & the Rep told me over the phone that the Promo doesn’t follow me!

☹️☹️

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

12 hours ago, sunshower9 said:

The terms and conditions on both mine and my husband's RU2 codes said it can be applied to a maximum of 2 sailings.  I used both of ours one time and the offer was still available after booking.

I vote for this answer. Twice and my offer disappeared.

33 minutes ago, jfaaborg said:

I was able to book it three time when it was available. All still have the banner when I go into "booking and order details"

image.thumb.png.2cd0255b2a957968275f87ee1d3e081b.png

I had a 3rd on hold, but was the wrong date and couldnt change it .. but putting a hold on a date works too for another usage.. lol if only I knew that and planned accordingly.

15 hours ago, Markmom18 said:

News to me … I had an August 2021 cruise. And even though me & hubby don’t drink alcohol …. 👍🏼👍🏼

Well, of course that cruise was Covid cancelled by Carnival. So, I rebooked another 7 day cruise & the Rep told me over the phone that the Promo doesn’t follow me!

☹️☹️

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

We also had an August cruise cancelled that had the cheers program. Carnival would not move the program to our 2022 cruise. Said if it’s offered in the future call back. Cruise is sold out , we’re out of luck.

7 hours ago, skrufy said:

We also had an August cruise cancelled that had the cheers program. Carnival would not move the program to our 2022 cruise. Said if it’s offered in the future call back. Cruise is sold out , we’re out of luck.

So sorry you were denied to move this promo too. 😒  What help is it to say IF this promo comes up again, please feel free to call back? 😂 That, Carnval, is just common sense!!

IDK why some folks were allowed to move it to the next cruise, and yet we 2 cruisers (have to more cruisers) were shut down. 

I so wish Carnival would offer, like Royal, a beverage program that includes coffee, sparkling water (like Perrier) Energy drinks etc.  Just because we don’t drink alcohol doesn’t mean we drink soda (yuk!). OR only bottled water.

I’m don’t know why I’m venting because I know this C.C. Forum falls on deaf ears as far as Carnival is concerned.  🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m cruising with Royal in a few months and YES  I ordered the Beverage Plan I mentioned. 👍🏼👍🏼🤗🤗

🛳🛳

Bobbi  

Edited by Markmom18