Jr suite- check in early?

Good morning! I have a jr suite for the first time and am confused if I can check in early. There are 2 different places on the RCC website that state whether or not jr suite guests can check in early and they both say something different…Lol! My check in time is 12:30. Can I check in early at Port Everglades, if so, how early? I don’t want to come early unless it’s allowed. Thank you!!

30 minutes ago, Kruisn'Kay said:

Good morning! I have a jr suite for the first time and am confused if I can check in early. There are 2 different places on the RCC website that state whether or not jr suite guests can check in early and they both say something different…Lol! My check in time is 12:30. Can I check in early at Port Everglades, if so, how early? I don’t want to come early unless it’s allowed. Thank you!!

Sure. Your sea pass card says "suite" and there is no identification of type of suite anywhere. If you are leaving from Miami or a larger terminal, there are separate Suite check-in line. (There wasn't a separate line in Nassau (since check-in was at the Hilton hotel), but they let suite guest in early).

Last week they began by boarding suites at 11:45 so getting there a little after that would eliminate waiting in the initial line of people waiting for the embarkation to begin. Sorry this was Cape Liberty just saw you’re looking at a different port.

Edited by Jerseygirl1416

On 10/3/2021 at 9:54 AM, Jerseygirl1416 said:

Last week they began by boarding suites at 11:45 so getting there a little after that would eliminate waiting in the initial line of people waiting for the embarkation to begin. Sorry this was Cape Liberty just saw you’re looking at a different port.

Were they enforcing check in times last week? What was your check in time? By the time I checked in the earliest time I could get was 2pm, we’re thinking about getting there around noon and hoping they’ll let us board early. We’re also in a GS

4 minutes ago, tomservo said:

Were they enforcing check in times last week? What was your check in time? By the time I checked in the earliest time I could get was 2pm, we’re thinking about getting there around noon and hoping they’ll let us board early. We’re also in a GS

They seemed to be caring about check in times. And I say that because the garage attendant advised us to wait in the car until our check in time but once we got over to the terminal it just looked like a mass of people and there was no signage that we could see. I asked a port worker where suites went and was told we’d board first and they’d announce when it was time but never asked our appointment time. We had 12:00 appointment and got to the port around 11:00 and were able to board around 11:45. 

• Thanks 1