Dress code?

6 hours ago, Chauncey Picklepants said:

Happy milestone Anniversary to you! 50 years of love and mutual respect is certainly reason to celebrate. Hawaiian shirts are formal dress in Hawaii. You don’t see slacks and long sleeved shirts there for good reason: Hakuna Matata- No worries. I’d bet most men feel the same as hubby. 

As are Bermuda shorts in Bermuda.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2021 at 7:36 PM, Chauncey Picklepants said:

I lost my sister to COVID. She was 59, neonatal RN, healthy, yoga instructor, wife and mother of four.  Let’s step back and reflect. We’re lucky to be alive and take a vacation. In whatever garb we choose as long as it isn’t underpants.   Others aren’t so lucky.  Peace to you. 

Somehow I missed this. I am so sorry for the lost of your sister. Condolences to you and your family.  Such a horrible disease but brings new perspective to life. You are so right, we are lucky to be alive and take a vacation.  Hope you and your family also find peace.

• Thanks 1

Many who dress formally, in the dining room express their displeasure of those whose dressing standards do not meet their level. Royal often has trivia contests immediately prior to first seating, resulting in formally dressed cruisers sitting alongside some not dressed for dinner, some in shorts, some in swimwear.

Have any of the less formal trivia dressers expressed outrage or negative opinions of those participating who are dressed  their best?

I would not want to wear a suit or sport coat to play trivia. Should formal dressers be banned from  participating? Asking for a friend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1