Recent Cruisers From Bermuda

babba

I apologize in advance for asking this question.  But, I am on the 10/31 Bermuda cruise.  Is the upload for the Bermuda Travel Authorization as a PDF?  I have already scanned our vaccine cards into our computer and saved as PDFs.  Is this the correct method for uploading?  

Thanks for your help.

2 minutes ago, cruise4family said:

I apologize in advance for asking this question.  But, I am on the 10/31 Bermuda cruise.  Is the upload for the Bermuda Travel Authorization as a PDF?  I have already scanned our vaccine cards into our computer and saved as PDFs.  Is this the correct method for uploading?  

Thanks for your help.

Yes, it is one of them. I just submitted ours yesterday, along with our test results, by PDF.  (Got our approvals almost immediately.)

Iirc, they also accepted jpgs.  In any event, the form listed the types of documents that could be uploaded. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruise4family said:

Thanks for your help.

They accept PDFs as well as most image formats.

16 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

my gf said rite aid just texted her that shes neg but thats all it says. no reports. date//lab etc. anyone have experience like this?

Bermuda will not accept that.  Is there a patient portal or something like that where she can get a more detailed report?  Maybe if she calls the location they may be able to print out something more detailed for her.  Otherwise she's going to have to find somewhere to do a rapid test that has the correct information on the test results.  Good luck!

3 hours ago, cruise4family said:

Thanks for your help.

I am not tech savvy.  My kids set up everything up as a PDF for me and it made it super easy to load to the Bermuda form.  Enjoy!

20 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

my gf said rite aid just texted her that shes neg but thats all it says. no reports. date//lab etc. anyone have experience like this?

I was able to download a report after a Rite-Aid test in August (for another purpose), but it did not meet any of Bermuda's requirements. They might have changed the testing system since then.

Just now, luckyinpa said:

nope and she called and local rite aid has nothing to do with it. can we get FCC to cancel or is it too late?

Can you get a rapid PCR test somewhere else? Bermuda processes most authorisations quickly. Maybe an urgent-care center? Or Walgreens offers Abbott ID NOW, which is a rapid PCR, but I don't know whether anyone has used it successfully for Bermuda.

1 minute ago, luckyinpa said:

thankfully she found a number to contact for help and they sent her what i consider the 'back office' info page that listed every detail she needed, why they dont include that normally i dont know. 

Phew!  Great to hear she was able to get it worked out.  Enjoy!

30 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

just got mine and so applied for the visa. cvs def has a better form. only thing i can see is a sticking point is no contact info for labcorp but they probably see so many CVS they dont care

When I got my CVS results, the link they texted me has better/more info than the report that was accessible in MyChart. If you received the text, I suggest submitting THAT version of the report.

9 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

When I got my CVS results, the link they texted me has better/more info than the report that was accessible in MyChart. If you received the text, I suggest submitting THAT version of the report.

here is something bizarre. the text link arrived 30 min after the email so i never opened it till now. when i looked at it and downloaded on my phone. it does NOT say labcorp anywhere on it. so the email and mychart was better since it did say it. 

also it gives you the option to import and save to your regular CVS account. i did it. well oh boy.....it changed my name!  i never use my first name at the drug store or DR and so all the CVS stuff uses my middle name. thankfully since mychart on CVS is a different system it DID have my first name on the results since thats how i scheduled the test. 

20 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

here is something bizarre. the text link arrived 30 min after the email so i never opened it till now. when i looked at it and downloaded on my phone. it does NOT say labcorp anywhere on it. so the email and mychart was better since it did say it. 

also it gives you the option to import and save to your regular CVS account. i did it. well oh boy.....it changed my name!  i never use my first name at the drug store or DR and so all the CVS stuff uses my middle name. thankfully since mychart on CVS is a different system it DID have my first name on the results since thats how i scheduled the test. 

My Wife and I are on 10/24 cruise,  She did hers via CVS Wed. 10/20 5pm , She  got her results back less than 24 hrs later.  In the email that was sent from CVS, the  PDF letter  was attached, as well as you can see it on the CVS App,  The lab name is on page 2 just goto read thru the paragraph. Funny is I did mine hours be her directly with Quest Labs who CVS is using by me and she got hers a lot quicker.

Edited by AJ1996

for the fun of it i even logged in on the mychart app on the  phone. it does have labcorp on but does NOT have my name on. you could assume since the app has my name that it's mine but still. the app result has no name on the result itself.

oh and my test was noon yesterday and results after 6pm today

Edited by luckyinpa

1 minute ago, luckyinpa said:

for the fun of it i even logged in on the mychart app on the  phone. it does have labcorp on but does NOT have my name on. you could assume since the app has my name that it's mine but still. the app result has no name on the result itself.

oh and my test was noon yesterday and results after 6pm today

That's definitely a better turn around time than anyone in my party got a few weeks ago. We all had our tests at three different CVS stores at 10:00am Wednesday. My mom got her results first, at around 8:00pm Thursday, but my husband didn't get his until 7:30pm Friday!