b2b (10day + 7 day), different Princess ship, COVID test

aprilsp88

Great question. We sail on the Regal Nov 24 and get off on the 29th. We then get on the Enchanted Nov 30th. Port Everglades. The antigen test before the Nov 24th departure is no problem. We have the home tests that will be proctored on line, just hope it works while on the Regal on the 28th.

With Princess offering free onboard tests to anyone that has an international flight home, why not offer the free test to those passengers getting on another ship in 24 hours at the same port?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, caribill said:

Testing is now done on shore on disembarkation day after you have claimed your luggage. No cost to you.

@caribillI assume the testing is done inside the tent? Do I need to make appointment, or show any proof of b2b? Or the testing is free for anyone even not b2b? I'm changing ship, not sure if this is still considered b2b.

Thanks,

April

5 hours ago, aprilsp88 said:

@caribillI assume the testing is done inside the tent? Do I need to make appointment, or show any proof of b2b? Or the testing is free for anyone even not b2b? I'm changing ship, not sure if this is still considered b2b.

Thanks,

April

I do not know the answers to you questions since I have not had to do this.

Other threads have had posts that indicate there is no problem getting the test from Princess when required for onward travel and this included B2B on Princess for a different Princess ship.

• Thanks 1

The tent people have a list of names from princess that they will provide the test also the test site is at pier 91 so if your dock 93 you will have to walk over to 91 (short walk ) the day we did this they had computer problems took about 1 1/2 hours 

• Thanks 1

On 10/21/2021 at 2:57 AM, aprilsp88 said:

@alanasgpaThank you for the info. Were you on a "b2b" where the 2nd leg was on a different ship? Did Princess give you a voucher to pay the provider in the tent? Or you simply mention to them you're from Princess?

Thanks,

April

There won't be anyone else accessing the tent other than disembarking guests.

On 10/21/2021 at 3:02 AM, aprilsp88 said:

Thanks,

April

Yes, under/inside the tent.  You can wait for the result or it comes via email.  It would be prudent to have something like a res for the next ship or for a flight home.  IDK if they are checking that.  It shouldn't matter if changing ships IMO.

• Thanks 1