Oasis, Harmony and Odyssey all at Coco Cay 11/29/2021

PEBBarney

37 minutes ago, BND said:

I just checked cruise mapper and it shows all three on the 29th, sigh.

Did you see my post?  Cruise mapper isn't necessarily accurate.... it only shows Freedom on 11/28, but it was announced yesterday that Allure will be there:

Dear Guest,

As part of the guidance received from the CDC, we've implemented new boarding protocols, and as a result, we'll now depart from Fort Lauderdale, Florida at 5:00 PM, instead of 4:30 PM. Separately, due to delayed pier construction in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, we'll no longer be able to visit this port and as a result of changes in itinerary planning, we unfortunately won't make our visit to Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis either. Instead, we'll make our way to our private destination, Perfect Day at CocoCay and San Juan, Puerto Rico, and we'll visit Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas two days later than originally planned! We know how much time and effort go into planning your cruise with us, and we're sorry for any inconvenience. We're excited to take you to new ports and know you'll have an excellent time! Below, please find our revised Allure of the Seas for our November 27th, 2021 itinerary.

Day

Port of Call

Arrive

Depart

Sat

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

5:00 PM

Sun

Perfect Day at CocoCay

7:00 AM

4:00 PM

Mon

Cruising

Tue

San Juan, Puerto Rico

10:00 AM

9:00 PM

Wed

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

9:00 AM

6:00 PM

Thu

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Fri

Cruising

Sat

Cruising

Sun

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

6:15 AM

Just now, brillohead said:

Did you see my post?  Cruise mapper isn't necessarily accurate.... it only shows Freedom on 11/28, but it was announced yesterday that Allure will be there:

Dear Guest,

As part of the guidance received from the CDC, we've implemented new boarding protocols, and as a result, we'll now depart from Fort Lauderdale, Florida at 5:00 PM, instead of 4:30 PM. Separately, due to delayed pier construction in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, we'll no longer be able to visit this port and as a result of changes in itinerary planning, we unfortunately won't make our visit to Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis either. Instead, we'll make our way to our private destination, Perfect Day at CocoCay and San Juan, Puerto Rico, and we'll visit Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas two days later than originally planned! We know how much time and effort go into planning your cruise with us, and we're sorry for any inconvenience. We're excited to take you to new ports and know you'll have an excellent time! Below, please find our revised Allure of the Seas for our November 27th, 2021 itinerary.

Day

Port of Call

Arrive

Depart

Sat

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

5:00 PM

Sun

Perfect Day at CocoCay

4:00 PM

Mon

Cruising

Tue

San Juan, Puerto Rico

10:00 AM

9:00 PM

Wed

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

9:00 AM

Thu

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Fri

Cruising

Sat

Cruising

Sun

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

6:15 AM

Um, yes, I never said any of the sites were accurate.  That is THE point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BND said:

Um, yes, I never said any of the sites were accurate.  That is THE point.

Oh, I misinterpreted the "sigh" comment as if you were resigning yourself to three big ships there, rather than you were just lamenting that the site still didn't have the accurate schedule posted yet.

6 minutes ago, twangster said:

I’m guessing Harmony gets changed.  

A new booking lists PDCC as the last call but when go into the cruise it’s listed as the first call.  The former makes more sense given the other ships there.  

B55DAC6F-278D-4F38-8BFA-67A1D5639A78.png

Harmony was already changed to 29 Nov.  We got the email a couple of weeks ago.  Our original itinerary was for 4 Dec. so, no, that's not it.

1 minute ago, RelaxNCruz said:

You’re forgetting that these three ships will not be at full capacity due to COVID. There won’t be anything near 12k on that island.

I don't think anyone thinks there will be 12k, but 12k is the capacity since CC was redone.  As far as I know there have never been 3 ships there at one time.

• 2 weeks later...