parking fee for crown plaza san pedro

Buck Turgidson

3 hours ago, riffatsea said:

Have you looked on their web site?

We are staying there the night before a 10 day cruise with no parking fee

Yes, perhaps I missed it but saw no mention of fee or no fee and nothing about length of stay. thanks

Edited by Buck Turgidson

2 hours ago, Buck Turgidson said:

just talked to the Crown and they wanted over 300 dollars for one night and 14 days of parking. It's a package deal . It was about 200 for just the room on website

That's less than $8 a day for parking. The port charges $20....sounds like a bargain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We just checked out of the CP this morning...now onboard the Majestic Princess...

We booked a Stay, Park and Cruise rate EARLY (that's the key, rates change over time based on supply and demand) and got it for $149 per night for one night--includes up to 14 nights of parking (otherwise charged at $15 per night).  They now charge for the shuttle ($5 per person per direction)...We took it for the ride TO the pier only...When we disembark, I plan on walking back to the CP, picking up the car and driving back to the pier to pick up my wife and luggage--rather than messing with everyone trying to catch the shuttle at once and not knowing when it's arriving...The walk is only around three blocks, flat, only one intersection to cross.  Ours is a 7 night cruise...but, had we driven in this mnorning and parked at the pier, it would have been $20 per day.  Even with tax and the shuttle, our total hotel bill was only $183...and they through in two free drinks (wine or beer) at the hotel bar for ihg members.  So the hotel stay really only cost a few dollars more than no hotel and parking at the pier...

Oh, also, with Covid protocols, parking at the CP is no longer valet...it's all self park...and, it's INDOOR...and we got a nice spot near the elevator to the lobby between a wall and pillar--so no one parks close enough to us to threaten my wife's virtually brand new car either!  And we keep the keys--not the hotel...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Doubletree was much more expensive when we also booked early for our December cruise

Crowne was 149 while Doub)etree was way over $200 for their stay and cruise pkg

Prices depend on when you book and the date of your stay

Booking early gets you lower prices

Maybe, I just booked doubletree for stay and cruise for $166 total for 15 day cruise. The price dropped drastically just a few days before the cruise and I cancelled original and rebooked, saving over $60. So, be sure to check right before the cruise. 

Also, at Crown, only 7 days of free parking, after that $21-tax a night.............It would have been about $200 for parking alone for the extra 8 days, plus the $150 night room fee.  It might be better for a 7 day cruise, but if it is longer, it is not a better deal.  

Either way, happy sailing. 

8 minutes ago, riffatsea said:

All deals are different

We have breakfast and parking included for r m one low 149

Our cruise is 10 days

Oh good!  When I called they said only 7 days.  I am glad you got confirmation on the 10 days.  Have fun. 

From their own web site

Package includes round trip shuttle service to cruise port parking for ONE VEHICLE up to 8 nights and breakfast for up to two people. Additional nights of parking will be charged at 21 dollars plus tax per night.

Edited by Level six