Priscilla on Epic?

sarr7

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, SoCA6ft5 said:

February 13-20 sailing. Only Burn the Floor & “Headliner” Entertainment. No Priscilla, no Zambooka. 

Ouch, glad I saw Priscilla in October but I am hoping it’ll be back in action for the Feb 27th sailing.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone sailed recently and received any updates on this? I'm now booked for July, and didn't notice in advance the website says the show is currently not available. I'd be disappointed if it really remained unavailable for the next 4 months.

Hi! Was on a B2B cruise on the Epic from 3/20-4/2.  The first cruise Priscilla was cancelled for both days scheduled due to technical problems. The second cruise Priscilla wasn't announced until Thursday for two shows on this past Friday Night.  They asked you to make reservations.  The 7pm show eventually was waiting list only but there were plenty of seats available in the theater that night.

Great show.  Good music and colorful costumes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, annierj said:

Anyone else had a more recent experience on the EPIC with Priscilla? 

Priscilla was not offered on the 22-29 May Barcelona sailing. Burn the Floor was the only real production in the main theater. There was also an aerialist show in the Spiegel theatre that wasn't super well advertised but was very well done - I'd keep an eye out for that one and make sure you reserve seats.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, hitch-04 said:

Priscilla was not offered on the 22-29 May Barcelona sailing. Burn the Floor was the only real production in the main theater. There was also an aerialist show in the Spiegel theatre that wasn't super well advertised but was very well done - I'd keep an eye out for that one and make sure you reserve seats.

I heard it also wasn't available on the cruise after you. Which is odd considering it was back in production for a time being. I am on the boat in July and really hope it is back. Although, with the itinerary so packed - maybe I really should just be asleep

Edited by matterdog919
Typo

On 6/9/2022 at 10:18 AM, hitch-04 said:

Same on the 5th June cruise. Also recommend the show in the Spiegal theatre and sit upstairs for the best view.  There is a 'Coming Soon' banner across the poster for Priscilla.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Wow, seems like it's been very temperamental. I've heard they have a new cast going on around now. Anyone been on a recent Epic cruise with Pricilla playing?

We're cruising in a couple of weeks and have already been emailed that certain areas of the ship are being closed for maintenance, so I really hope we at least get all the shows!