Mustard station check in issues?

cve

44 minutes ago, fenton04 said:

We are hoping to sample some FOUR ROSES at the MUSTARD station.

(spoiler alert,  not the flower)

Back in the day it was Wild Irish Rose or Boone’s Farm. Yep not a flower or farm.

I found my thrill on Strawberry Hill.

Don’t know how long we will be able to MILK this thread, it’s kinda starting to Crumble like a COOKIE. 

Might have to go back to Mustard Station and look for the BROWNIES to save it before we have to put a FORK in it.

On our cruise last September the fellow who checked us in at the MUSTARD station was very friendly.  His name was CHUCK ROAST (nickname was JONATHAN).   He was originally from TURKEY,  but recently moved to LIMA south America.  He told us that he helped keep the ship on COORS.

• Like 1

I think I am in a PICKLE, in fact the whole family is in a JAM because we were LATTE to the MUSTARD drill and now have to CATSUP with what we are to do. We don't know where the LIFESAVER Vests are or how to use them. All because someone thought they announced "Go to the GRILL" instead of "Go to the MUSTARD Drill"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wandb said:

I think I am in a PICKLE, in fact the whole family is in a JAM because we were LATTE to the MUSTARD drill and now have to CATSUP with what we are to do. We don't know where the LIFESAVER Vests are or how to use them. All because someone thought they announced "Go to the GRILL" instead of "Go to the MUSTARD Drill"

And that’s no B O L O G N A, Oscar Meyer said so.