Zenith info

Bejay219

I am 112 points away from Zenith status. What can I expect to receive from Celebrity, if anything? I watched a Youtube video whereby, a passenger achieved Pinnacle status on RCCL, he received a Pinnacle kit containing: (1) Certificate of Recognition; (2) Pinnacle Club Passport holder; (3) Pinnacle Club luggage tags; (4) Pinnacle Club name tag; and (5) Recognition Stratim (crystal block). Just wondering if Celebrity does the same since Celebrity is owned by RCCL. Any thoughts?

You get a package with a luggage tag and a Zenith pin for each new member.   Then on your next sailing you will have a celebration.   Used to be on the bridge but post covid has been in Blu most times and occasionally on the lawn.   A cake and officer reception.

Then you have to call to make arrangements for your free Bermuda/Caribbean sailing in a balcony cabin.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChinoRican said:

I am 112 points away from Zenith status. What can I expect to receive from Celebrity, if anything? I watched a Youtube video whereby, a passenger achieved Pinnacle status on RCCL, he received a Pinnacle kit containing: (1) Certificate of Recognition; (2) Pinnacle Club Passport holder; (3) Pinnacle Club luggage tags; (4) Pinnacle Club name tag; and (5) Recognition Stratim (crystal block). Just wondering if Celebrity does the same since Celebrity is owned by RCCL. Any thoughts?

I am interested in this as well.  If all goes according to plan we will hit Zenith level after our next two cruises in July and August of this year (perhaps even after one more depending how many Power Up points we can grab - we are very close).   I know nothing about a Zenith phone number.  I am presuming Celebrity does not publish this and only Zenith's know what the number is?  

I'm also wondering, if we had purchased an upgrade to Elevate or Indulge for future cruises, will we be able to cancel it once we hit Zenith, as (except for the OBC) the perks will then be part of what we qualify for?

4 hours ago, ChinoRican said:

Celebrity is not owned by RCCL (now RCI) .  Both lines as well as Silversea and Tui and others are owned by ROyal Caribbean Group.

Edited by WestLakeGirl

• 3 weeks later...