B2B question for those who have recently done one

pandncruisers

Great question.  Yes, I would expect to need to check-in for both.  I suspect the website isn't smart enough to know about b2b, so you would pick any random time for the Covid test on the second of the b2b cruises check-in, then onboard the ship would schedule a test for all b2bers and just ignore what you scheduled for the port side test. 

That said, my first b2b is the same 1/23 and 1/30 as @pandncruisers, so we will find out from you, Julie.

I read on another thread that B2Bers get tested on board on the last day.  It wasn't clear if doing the online check in is necessary, but it doesn't look like it.  I personally plan on not doing it at all, but bringing up the 2nd leg while checking in at the pier.

I'm on my smarter-than-me phone and can't link that thread, but it's title includes the words "21 days" and checking in.  There's some good info there.

i didn't do a 2BB , but i met some people in NOLA who were in the middle of one when i was doing the pre-departure antigen testing. they said they had to get off the ship and do the test onshore.

again, i didn't do a B2B myself, i don't know their circumstances, but that's what they told me. 

i thought it was odd at the time, based on what i had read here... and i still do.

On 12/29/2021 at 12:02 PM, julie3fan said:

I'm also on a B2B (Jan 9th/16th).  How would one handle signing up for the COVID test time?  I understand we'll do that onboard the day before (from reading another post).

You don't.  If you are B2B, you will be invited down to a location the day before the end of the first week to get your test for your second week.  You will get a letter in your room.

That's the way it worked on both the Encore and the Bliss this year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If the cruise was out of P.R. It has probably been cancelled. I think I was in the penultimate one before this happened. I had back to back cruises in December ; the 12th and the 19th. We got tested for the second cruise at The Bliss Nightclub the last day in the afternoon. The morning of disembarkation, we went to the Le Bistro restaurant for Immigration. It was a very easy process but I think it may be different in other ships.