LIVE for the Horizon… just kidding the Liberty 1-8-21

MeganGC1983

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Number 7… they said they are out of sweet star champagne so this is the California brut and mushroom soup.. and Go BUCS!! 

939A1FA0-C323-45AD-BF92-BDA73966A728.jpeg

On Mardi Gras last month I was able to get Sweet Star a few times.  Once in the MDR, I ordered and received a glass of it but when I ordered a second glass they brought me the brut like I wouldn't know the difference (or maybe they didn't).  Whatever, I drank it anyway.  🙃

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Have a agave pineapple tea from Blue Iguana for me!  

Hitting 15 is easy, I've eclipsed that by a long shot a few times. It's sustaining it that makes Megan something special. The first day is always the easiest with excitement, sailaway and just being fresh on vacation. It generally dwindles from there for most of us, down to a trickle at the end. Could be a good money maker for Carnival to offer the liquid IV services they have in Vegas where they do in-calls/out-calls with saline bags, meds and vitamins for a hefty fee. When you're Vegasing, it could be a lifesaver and help maximize vacation fun. Carnival could offer better rates and still make a killing on this same set-up for those who want to party like a rockstar and still hit shore excursions in good spirits, instead of dragging arse all day.    

Have an agave pineapple tea for me! 

vegas you have easy access to more than just IVs to get you going the next day. Tough to get nose beers in the middle of the ocean though I always seem to find some at margaritaville ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1