E check-in and health screening

mein18

Just completed the health questionairre for check-in and it says we are not ready to board. Says we need to complete health questionairre and do health screening at the port. Is that normal? I don't recall seeing any mentions of that on any of the threads here. No concerns but will certainly slow down boarding if it is everyone.

35 minutes ago, mein18 said:

Just completed the health questionairre for check-in and it says we are not ready to board. Says we need to complete health questionairre and do health screening at the port. Is that normal? I don't recall seeing any mentions of that on any of the threads here. No concerns but will certainly slow down boarding if it is everyone.

Yes.  All it means is they will confirm the answers to the questions and view your vaccine card and test results.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BND said:

Yes.  All it means is they will confirm the answers to the questions and view your vaccine card and test results.

Thank you! Fortunately our cruise is not one of those cancelled, at least not yet.

I will have to take a look. Was just on it a few min. ago but before I read this thread. Did wonder if there was a list of cancellations but nothing jumped out at me. Went  on there for another reason so didn't spend time searching for the cancellations. Thanks!

Cancelled Sailings

Last updated January 7th, 2022

As a result of the ongoing COVID-related circumstances around the world, and in an abundance of caution, Royal Caribbean International is pausing operations for the following ships:

Vision of the Seas’ return to cruising is postponed until March 7, 2022

Serenade of the Seas sailings from January 8 – March 5, returning after dry dock on April 26, 2022

Jewel of the Seas sailings from January 9 – February 12, returning on February 20, 2022

Symphony of the Seas sailings from January 8 – January 22, returning on January 29, 2022

We regret having to cancel our guests’ long-awaited vacations and appreciate their loyalty and understanding. Our top priority is always the well-being of our guests, our crew and the communities we visit.

Woops! Also thanks BDN.
One issue is I can’t seem to access the RCI boards at night. No issues with other boards.  When I found this thread today it was in the afternoon.  Accessed this board late afternnoon or early evening a few days ago as well, but had little time to read threads. Problem is it’s been reported but no solution so far.