Pictures of Stanley and McKinley enjoying their Princess cruise

HaveDogWillTravel

3 hours ago, KLM3164 said:

Enjoy your next trip! Will you be doing another Live string? I really enjoyed your posts from your trip to Hawaii. 

Also thanks to @HaveDogWillTravel for this fun thread. All these pictures make me smile and I think I need to get a stuffed bear for my next sailing in April. 

this is one of the best threads here!!

I haven't decided on a live because we are not planning on going ashore, but maybe just ship stuff as we have never been on that class ship...I had a lot of fun doing the Hawai'i one as it helped me keep up with the photos etc.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I sent this thread to customer relations asking that they forward it to Jan. I know she has a special place in her heart for all crew. Anyway her personal assistant wrote back with a message from Jan.

Jan said she loved seeing guests’ and teams’ sense of play & that it really brightened her day. 

I found the crew really enjoyed posing with Stanley. Of course I showed them the CC thread and asked if they would mind me posting their picture. They were all happy to participate. 

It will be fun to see crew we know and haven’t seen for a while. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, woostergirl said:

I saw Stanley and McKinley on the Onboard Services tab when I logged into my cruise online. Can you only get them on the ship? I'd love to give them to my kids before our Alaska cruise this summer. Thanks!

It is my understanding that you can only buy them on the ship (pre orders in the personalizer will mean you get a card letting you know to go to the store and pick it up). However if you go to any Princess live from thread perhaps someone currently on board would be nice enough to ask guest services for you. I don’t think the retail shop workers would know. Or maybe contact customer relations?  

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

It is my understanding that you can only buy them on the ship (pre orders in the personalizer will mean you get a card letting you know to go to the store and pick it up). However if you go to any Princess live from thread perhaps someone currently on board would be nice enough to ask guest services for you. I don’t think the retail shop workers would know. Or maybe contact customer relations?  

hi, I love the Stanley bears, too.  The Princess Cruise shop sells them online and last year they had the heart Stanley, pumpkin Stanley, Captain Stanley and McKinley Moose available for order.   if I find the link for the store I will post to this thread 

• Thanks 2

We went to the shops on the Majestic yesterday & found Chinese outfits for the Stanley family!!

Today they went out for a photo shoot in their new clothes.  They met so many people who wished them "gong hei fat choy." Their new friend Valerian at the Princess Live Cafe helped them pose & took pictures of & with them. One of the ladies at the CS desk wanted a photo of them to send her mother for Chinese New Year, so they posed with her as well as several Chinese passengers (they felt like rock stars!!...they were shocked to learn that tomorrow starts the year of the tiger not the bear & then really sad to learn that there is no year of the bear). They even insisted on going back to the shop where we had gotten their new outfits because they didn't believe that there weren't other clothes they could get.

2022-01-31 09.34.28.jpg

2022-01-31 09.37.22.jpg

2022-01-31 09.40.15.jpg

2022-01-31 10.01.28.jpg

2022-01-31 10.14.59.jpg

2022-01-31 10.17.45.jpg

2022-01-31 10.19.34.jpg

2022-01-31 10.25.00.jpg

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, travelin.sisters said:

We went to the shops on the Majestic yesterday & found Chinese outfits for the Stanley family!!

Today they went out for a photo shoot in their new clothes.  They met so many people who wished them "gong hei fat choy." Their new friend Valerian at the Princess Live Cafe helped them pose & took pictures of & with them. One of the ladies at the CS desk wanted a photo of them to send her mother for Chinese New Year, so they posed with her as well as several Chinese passengers (they felt like rock stars!!...they were shocked to learn that tomorrow starts the year of the tiger not the bear & then really sad to learn that there is no year of the bear). They even insisted on going back to the shop where we had gotten their new outfits because they didn't believe that there weren't other clothes they could get.

2022-01-31 09.34.28.jpg

2022-01-31 09.37.22.jpg

2022-01-31 09.40.15.jpg

2022-01-31 10.01.28.jpg

2022-01-31 10.14.59.jpg

2022-01-31 10.17.45.jpg

2022-01-31 10.19.34.jpg

2022-01-31 10.25.00.jpg

omg, I love those outfits!!!! dear Stanley bears, everyday is bear day 

22 hours ago, suers515 said:

In the Emerald and just bought a Stanley, thanks to this thread. I didn't see any outfits to buy.

I have only ever seen the Alaska outfits when Stanley first came out (maybe 5 years ago) & then this trip on the Majestic they had Chinese outfits (because she was built for & sailed the Asian market) the rest of the outfits we made...well we bought the boys t-shirts & Ruby a dress in Puerto Vallarta today

2022-02-02 09.42.07.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, travelin.sisters said:

I have only ever seen the Alaska outfits when Stanley first came out (maybe 5 years ago) & then this trip on the Majestic they had Chinese outfits (because she was built for & sailed the Asian market) the rest of the outfits we made...well we bought the boys t-shirts & Ruby a dress in Puerto Vallarta today

2022-02-02 09.42.07.jpg

Love the outfits, and sharing their/your travels!  

Your comment about Stanley’s outfits made me want to ask, am I the only one who remembers that when Stanley first showed up onboard, his introduction included forthcoming itinerary-appropriate outfits available in the shops for him as well?  He was dressed as a lumberjack when he made his way into my heart, and I purchased his captain’s uniform either that trip or one shortly after, but have not been able to find different outfits available since then.  I have seen other, smaller Stanleys dressed in a variety of ways, but would definitely be interested in having outfits from other countries and cultures as we travel the world with him!

• Like 3

Stanley is loving his reunion cruise on the Ruby to Mexico. He’s catching up with old friends made some new friends too. 
He and Victoria shared a quiet moment by the piano in the piazza. He first met Victoria when she spoiled him silly in the sanctuary. 

5EEB635E-BC50-4D60-AF6F-7ABDB8521CC2.jpeg

Edited by HaveDogWillTravel
  • Like 3

The sail away from Cabo was so much fun! Stanley danced with Wilma to Twist and Shout.  He told Michael the room division manager how how much he appreciated the fine job his steward was doing. Michael really seemed to especially love meeting Stanley. After all Stanley’s a bit of a star right????????

C40C5CDC-97F2-4DD7-944C-5DFD9F0355F1.jpeg

E755F72F-E4A7-4067-A035-0BF4BFD819C5.jpeg

135551E8-B3E1-454E-BD74-536D326E71C6.jpeg

• Like 3