Pictures of Stanley and McKinley enjoying their Princess cruise

HaveDogWillTravel

It’s Stanley’s last day on his birthday cruise on the Ruby so he’s doing a bar crawl to say goodbye to all his favorite peeps. Funny they are all bartenders. (Shhhhhhhh……actually his favorite crew member is which ever one he’s with. Lol) 

First in Vines he had a fabulous wine flight (included in his beverage package) served by the most excellent Gusti. Mention the name Gusti on board and see the crews eyes light up! 

DF95596C-61C8-4F4C-A76F-14A73D78228A.jpeg

• Like 9

Then he strolled over to Good Spirits at Sea. Earlier in his sailing he earned his GS tshirt by drinking all 11 of the amazing craft cocktails (included in his beverage package) served only in GS. Three of his friends on board also earned their tshirt. It was great fun! 

He came back to get one more of his absolute favorites. The Sandia de Fuego served by the tireless Darshan and the lovely Jeri Mae. 

A79D93D9-3706-4738-95F1-5EB67BD80057.jpeg

Edited by HaveDogWillTravel
  • Like 9

He went last to Crooners to have Josephine make him one more Bombay Sapphire martini extra dry with 3 tasty olives. She is his Kate Hepburn and he is her Humphrey Bogart. The Ruby isn’t the African Queen but there’s no stopping dreamers…….. there’s a few tears in that martini.  He put on his birthday hat for this special goodbye. 
“I should never have switched from scotch to martinis”

”Here’s looking at you kid”

@OhioDogLoverthe crew is totally having so much fun with this. On my next cruise in 2 weeks Stanley plans on being a participant on the Liars club game. If Josephine will join him he wants to play the Marriage game show. 

34703DF2-29DE-47D2-B0EF-359AE981B3BE.jpeg

Edited by HaveDogWillTravel
  • Like 11

5 minutes ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

@OhioDogLoverthe crew is totally having so much fun with this. On my next cruise in 2 weeks Stanley plans on being a participant on the Liars club game. If Josephine will join him he wants to play the Marriage game show. 

As much fun as I've had reading this topic today, I am really looking forward to seeing it bloom and grow! Thanks @HaveDogWillTravel for starting this.  Based on his adventures, Stanley hit the jackpot finding you for a friend!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

our Stanley 'ohana: Baby Brother Stanley Bear & Captain Stanley Bear (adopted on the Island/Panama in September 2017) & Ruby (Princess) Stanley Bear (won & adopted on the Ruby/Hawaii in April 2019) are happyily enjoying being back at sea after way too long...they loved to see your Stanley & McKinley's adventures & now are clamoring to get out & do more

2022-01-12 18.03.51.jpg

2022-01-12 18.06.00.jpg

2022-01-16 18.14.05.jpg

2022-01-16 18.28.52.jpg

• Like 15
  • Haha 1

On 1/17/2022 at 9:56 AM, HaveDogWillTravel said:

Wow @travelin.sistersthose are really great pictures!  Thanks for posting. I’m looking forward to following along as they return to Hawaii.

Thank you, I will post some of their adventures now that we are home...I loved seeing how much fun the crew had with your Stanley & Mac...thank you for this thread

• Like 2

Stanley is reminiscing about his sailing on the Ruby this month. He had so much fun with Arti, Salim and Alexander trying on swag in Effy’s. Fermin and Felix helped him get set up for some bingo.  And he is definitely missing his Ocean Now people. Diana answered the room service phone and remember he loved fresh fruit. She came and personally delivered it once and he loved getting to meet the person at the other end of the room service line!

8213BB8E-7757-4D95-AD08-2097CEA98250.jpeg

4D086982-3AFB-4882-B339-D56F07AC4DD5.jpeg

87537E37-28A0-424A-91FF-9025BC34BED9.jpeg

• Like 11

our Stanely 'ohana have been busy since they got back from the Grand to Hawai'i (scheduling & repacking for another cruise on Saturday!! silly bears) but wanted to share some of their adventures on the ship:  

baby brother went out on the first solo adventure & he tried hiding in a planter, looked at next adventures in the internet cafe & wondered if a life jacket would work for him, next adventures were Ruby's she visited the future cruise consultant, went to tea where the head waiter made sure she had her napkin tucked safely & had fun with the Medallion screen games

captain got the last solo adventures he checked on shore excursions in Ensenada, the ocean now screens & took in part of Tiki Dave & Leialoha's show in the Explorer's lounge.

2022-01-15 23.49.58.jpg

2022-01-15 23.52.08.jpg

2022-01-16 00.04.09.jpg

2022-01-17 14.57.22.jpg

2022-01-17 15.19.40.jpg

ruby.jpg

2022-01-17 21.23.00.jpg

2022-01-17 21.47.09.jpg

2022-01-17 21.59.18.jpg

• Like 9

What a fun thread.  I had a smile on face the entire time I was reading this.   I have now pulled out my Stanley and he will be ready to board Sky with us at the end of February.    I have heard nothing but amazing things about all the staff members on every ship.    I can’t wait to start meeting them.   

• Like 3

9 hours ago, travelin.sisters said:

& they are all ready to leave again on Saturday!!

2022-01-25 08.01.41.jpg

Enjoy your next trip! Will you be doing another Live string? I really enjoyed your posts from your trip to Hawaii. 

Also thanks to @HaveDogWillTravel for this fun thread. All these pictures make me smile and I think I need to get a stuffed bear for my next sailing in April. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, KLM3164 said:

Enjoy your next trip! Will you be doing another Live string? I really enjoyed your posts from your trip to Hawaii. 

Also thanks to @HaveDogWillTravel for this fun thread. All these pictures make me smile and I think I need to get a stuffed bear for my next sailing in April. 

Our Cabin Steward actually gave me an adorable Stanley!

• Like 3