Pictures of Stanley and McKinley enjoying their Princess cruise

HaveDogWillTravel

Isn’t it time for a lighter side thread?  If you have photos of Stanley or McKinley enjoying a cruise on princess please post them with a short description. Since Stanley and McKinley have no aerosols (they do not breath) they are exempt from masking. 

Here’s Stanley getting served by Arnolt in the piazza on Ruby Princess Jan 14, 2022

35471335-4956-4D7F-87B6-545F03813AF6.jpeg

Edited by HaveDogWillTravel
  • Like 16

It’s formal night on the Ruby (still 1/14/22) and Stanley is so excited to get his portrait taken by Marian. Her skills are exemplary and all the photos she takes of him  make him look 10 years younger and at least a pound lighter. don’t you think @K.T.B.

His mask is Louis Vuitton (if you don’t look too close lol) 

E0C35CAD-E2D1-42FC-86C2-9910F9432EB5.jpeg

• Like 10

I don’t want to digress from the topic for more than just a moment to say thank you for all the kind words and support. Cruising is supposed to be fun and while we’ve tried to hang on to that joy while on board it seems our posts are more about the angst of getting here. 

I do hope those on other Princess ships will start posting. I’d love, love, love to see crew and shipboard experiences highlighted from across the fleet. 

This thread is about giving a shout out to the crew who work so hard, wear 95 masks longer than I ever could and comply with strict safety protocols.  I hope the contributed photos highlight crew and not ourselves or other passengers. 

I would be so extremely grateful if no one remarked or commented on this thread other than to say thank you or I love Arnolt!  Or to praise the crew from other ships I hope others will post. 

And no I do not earn commission on the sale of Stanley or McKinley. Lol. 

• Like 9

During the pause, Pocket Stanley was doing his very best to fill the empty space in his heart because he couldn't cruise on Princess.  First, he tried a Mississippi River boat cruise...

1796336682_StanleyonaMississippiRiverboatCruise2021_06_19.thumb.jpg.c97650205a97db68c4e508c4cf2c6596.jpg

No, not quite the same thing.  Then, a month later he got to Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge and had lunch at the Rod & Reel Restaurant, which actually helped to scratch the itch a little bit.

1459097449_StanleyatKenaiPrincessWildernessLodge2021_07_16.thumb.jpg.b7494e346ba0988a09040f596bbef623.jpg

But both he and Big Brother Stanley are very much looking forward to being on their next Princess Alaska cruise in August (if they cannot figure out how to stowaway on another Princess cruise sooner!)

• Like 7

Stanley really enjoyed his lobster tail on formal night, it was tender and not too salty.  He didn’t order the escargot on the menu as he prefers his snails with a little forest humus. His waiter, Jim, was the best ever……bringing his lobster tail in record time.  
Ruby Princess 1/14/22 

F176453D-2E5F-4F50-8682-000B6EDF61FC.jpeg

• Like 11