Dining Room Names - Discovery Princess

raz455

We are sailing a back-to-back on the Discovery Princess on April 2nd.  On the Medallion App, I can select the dining rooms for dinner (Ketchikan or Skagway) - which is great.  But, on the Princess website, the dining rooms on the ship deck map are still unnamed.  Does anyone know where the Ketchikan and Skagway dining rooms are located?  (maybe someone has some insider information?)

Happy Cruising! 

(sorry about the almost duplicate post - I don't know how to delete the post!)

Edited by raz455
duplicate post

AFAIK, this info has not been published.  It is mystery to me why Princess would not update the deck plans on Princess.com as they do update them from time-to-time when required.  Maybe all they care about is the cabin decks and having the correct categories. 

You could try Princess CHAT or phone them.  If you don't mind a potential long wait.

Now you could make a reasonable guess since you indicate that DMW offers two DR's.  Most cruises operating right now are using the two Deck 6 DR's due to low occupancy.  I know that doesn't tell you which is mid-ship and which is aft.  I may have read the name Juneau for a DR, but don't take it to the bank.

5 hours ago, raz455 said:

We are sailing a back-to-back on the Discovery Princess on April 2nd.  On the Medallion App, I can select the dining rooms for dinner (Ketchikan or Skagway) - which is great.  But, on the Princess website, the dining rooms on the ship deck map are still unnamed.  Does anyone know where the Ketchikan and Skagway dining rooms are located?  (maybe someone has some insider information?)

Happy Cruising! 

(sorry about the almost duplicate post - I don't know how to delete the post!)

As Steelers36 wrote the other dining room is Juneau & agree with him that Ketchikan & Skagway are likely on deck 6. As you know the names aren’t on their deck plans webpage which is still better than on the app where there are no Discovery deck plans. I got assigned to Ketchikan for the 3/27 inaugural & 4/3 cruises. In 59 days will learn if that’s the aft or midship MDR.

• Like 1

Hi Astro Flyer, 

We are on the same two cruises with you. How did you find out which dining room you are assigned to? I can't remember ever finding out until we were on the ship. We are cruising with a group of 40ish people and the travel agent is setting up 5:00 dinner for all of us together except for anyone who opts out. Thanks for your help!

Phoebe

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, ozziebound said:

Where will club class dining (for suites) be? Anyone know? Sorry I don't have much prior experience with princess. On the four day sampler in may. Thanks!

I've always seen club class in the deck 6 midship dining room, so I'm thinking Skagway for the Discovery.

• Like 1