Online check in--can info be edited later?

keywest1

So... our online check in for Magic cruise opens tomorrow.  We are in the crosshairs of the ice storm and very possibly could be without power/internet.

Our Canadian cruise buddy is sharing my cabin.  I will be giving her log in information for both cabins and she will be doing our check in if I am unable to.

What is the minimum information that can be entered in order to get check in time reserved and saved?  Can information be edited later?  I don't mind giving her

the information even down to credit card #, but it would be easier if I could just go in and edit/add information when internet is up and working..

Soooo excited for this cruise.  We last sailed Feb 2020 on Magic with our friends.  Her DH passed away from an aggressive brain tumor last summer.  Can't wait to give her the biggest hug in person!!

I believe that most of the info can be edited. It will autofill with information from the booking, so your name etc. will already be filled. I am not sure about what the minimum is, but I don't believe it is too much. We are 4 days away from being able to check in for our cruise but by then you won't need the 411.

• Thanks 1