Diamond voucher fresh squeezed oj

Lorey2007

On the Navigator MDR breakfast said fresh squeezed oj was not included in the 4 vouchers. I hsd to make a stink & finally got it. RCL would rather have me use it on a $13 drink then we'll use them & give them away we don't drink liquor.

We used ours on Harmony in Nov for fresh squeezed OJ.  The rules for use state anything $13 and under with the exception that Starbucks from the standalone Starbucks kiosks aren't included.  I don't remember seeing any exclusion for juice, in fact I remember it states you can use it for juice.

Edited by BND

6 minutes ago, BND said:

We used ours on Harmony in Nov for fresh squeezed OJ.  The rules for use state anything $13 and under with the exception that Starbucks from the standalone Starbucks kiosks aren't included.  I don't remember seeing any exclusion for juice, in fact I remember it states you can use it for juice.

I'll be checking with the loyality desk. It was not a great experience being 1st time diamond. The MDR manager said he was doing me a favor.

I used mine for the oj in the WJ on liberty with no problems. Every morning they had a long hand written list of card numbers. 

They moved it back into the corner by the drink station in the aft portside.   Np when I asked and I saw waiters going to get it for folks too.

1 minute ago, Lorey2007 said:

I'll be checking with the loyality desk. It was not a great experience being 1st time diamond. The MDR manager said he was doing me a favor.

Idk if you had issues because it was in the MDR? .. though I heard worked good on liberty in Mdr as well .. though I only used mine in WJ.

3 hours ago, mil76 said:

DW and DS were able to use D vouchers for fresh squeezed OJ in the WJ on Navigator last month.

We were able to also use our vouchers in WJ ... however we couldn't use them for fresh squeezed OJ when we ordered roomservice breakfast from the MDR.

2 hours ago, Ashland said:

We were able to also use our vouchers in WJ ... however we couldn't use them for fresh squeezed OJ when we ordered roomservice breakfast from the MDR.

I spoke to the loyalty ambassador she said it is included and said the MDR is misinformed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ashland said:

I didn't think you could use your vouchers for any drink from room service.

4 hours ago, Lorey2007 said:

I spoke to the loyalty ambassador she said it is included and said the MDR is misinformed.

Thanks...I'll be on Explorer next month and will check on this before we order room service from the MDR menu.

14 hours ago, Ashland said:

11 hours ago, Lorey2007 said:

7 hours ago, Ashland said:

Thanks...I'll be on Explorer next month and will check on this before we order room service from the MDR menu.

I think Lorey2007 may have missed the ROOM SERVICE part of your original comment.  

Vouchers can't be used for room service fresh-squeezed juice, but they CAN be used in the MDR and Windjammer.  (Just like the DBP can't be used for room service drinks.)  

4 minutes ago, brillohead said:

I think Lorey2007 may have missed the ROOM SERVICE part of your original comment.  

Vouchers can't be used for room service fresh-squeezed juice, but they CAN be used in the MDR and Windjammer.  (Just like the DBP can't be used for room service drinks.)  

Yes this is what I meant in the MDR for breakfast. I didn't ask about room service.

2 minutes ago, Lorey2007 said:

Yes this is what I meant in the MDR for breakfast. I didn't ask about room service.

Ashland, who you quoted, was in a suite and ordering MDR items for room service breakfast, so that's why I wanted to clarify the room service portion of it.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, brillohead said:

Thanks..I understand now....I didn't think I could use a voucher for our room service OJ but we decided to ask about the OJ. No big deal...our MDR delivered breakfasts were just amazing. Looking forward to them again on our B2B next month on Explorer. The late night desert delivery was a favorite also...yummy !!

Thanks for clearing this up so I don't have to waste time finding the LA.

• Like 1