LIVE - Carnival Horizon - March 5-13, 2022

2 hours ago, helene109 said:

In Aruba it was called a snorkel and something but I don’t snorkel! 
curacao and La Romana I need something too! Thanks!

I can’t recommend the Marriott beach resort in curacao more. Through resort for a day. If beach / pool relaxing is your vibe! A lot of people like the monkey land excursion in LR. If I get off ship, I do the Bayahibe beach break. 

• Thanks 1

Glad to hear you made it home safely.  Thanks for sharing your trip!  We board in 69 days!  First cruise in 2.5 years.  Can't wait....

One question, did you visit Ji-Ji's at all?  Looking at our dinning options.  A bit surprised we were still able to book reservations for F555 and Hibachi.  

12 minutes ago, MickCruiser said:

Glad to hear you made it home safely.  Thanks for sharing your trip!  We board in 69 days!  First cruise in 2.5 years.  Can't wait....

One question, did you visit Ji-Ji's at all?  Looking at our dinning options.  A bit surprised we were still able to book reservations for F555 and Hibachi.  

Thank you!! I’m excited for you!! I did visit JiJi’s on Night 5 I believe it was. I personally had a tough time due to allergies but the presentation was excellent and what I did have was great. Staff very nice and attentive as well!! 

• Like 1

I enjoyed following your adventure. Glad you made it home without any travel hiccups  We will be on the Magic in in 39 days. Beach, beach and beach will be on our agenda in Aruba, Bonaire and Grand Turk. 

3 minutes ago, JandPB said:

I enjoyed following your adventure. Glad you made it home without any travel hiccups  We will be on the Magic in in 39 days. Beach, beach and beach will be on our agenda in Aruba, Bonaire and Grand Turk. 

Thank you!!!! I love Jack’s Shack in GT!! 

Great review- looks like you had an amazing cruise. I love the Horizon, was supposed to go on for the 3rd time last December but well it was cancelled so did Freedom instead. So rebooked for this October.  I thought I over pack but wow you have me beat! Take care! 

5 minutes ago, emm126 said:

Great review- looks like you had an amazing cruise. I love the Horizon, was supposed to go on for the 3rd time last December but well it was cancelled so did Freedom instead. So rebooked for this October.  I thought I over pack but wow you have me beat! Take care! 

Haha yeah I definitely took note of what I didn’t even touch… and how many of the clothes I actually used!! Have fun in October! Love the ship too! 

• Like 1

Thank you for a great review! 

If you can, can you post a picture of the inside of your passport book? I'm looking for one for my cruise in May to hold my passport/ vax card.  I don't think you can link it here, but maybe post the name so I can search on amazon? Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, pohlerbear said:

If you can, can you post a picture of the inside of your passport book? I'm looking for one for my cruise in May to hold my passport/ vax card.  I don't think you can link it here, but maybe post the name so I can search on amazon? Thanks in advance!

It would be much simpler if you searched Amazon yourself. In the search bar, simply type "Passport holder". :classic_wink:

Just now, Joe817 said:

It would be much simpler if you searched Amazon yourself. In the search bar, simply type "Passport holder". :classic_wink:

Thanks, why didn't I think of that??? 

I have found a bunch already but looking for one that has been used/ tested. 

2 hours ago, pohlerbear said:

Here is the name of one I ordered on Amazon. It holds passport, vac card, credit cards and has a little pen. It worked really well for my cruise in February

Passport and Vaccine Card Holder Combo - HOTCOOL Leather RFID Blocking Wallet with Elastic Strap Travel Cover Case for Passport, with USA CDC Vaccination Card Slot, with Pen, Denim Brown

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, pc2425 said:

Here is the name of one I ordered on Amazon. It holds passport, vac card, credit cards and has a little pen. It worked really well for my cruise in February

Passport and Vaccine Card Holder Combo - HOTCOOL Leather RFID Blocking Wallet with Elastic Strap Travel Cover Case for Passport, with USA CDC Vaccination Card Slot, with Pen, Denim Brown

Awesome- thank you 

On 3/13/2022 at 3:07 PM, ToddlerMom2016 said:

I had a few different appts to get pre check and each was canceled for covid restrictions. I really need to get that done before I fly again. 

I just got mine.  I was hearing stories of long waits for an appt, but was able to get one within a month (at the Customs office in Chicago).  I kept checking and if my schedule had worked out, I would have been able to even move it earlier, like one was the next day lol.  So no issues there.  Its only $15 more for global entry - only mention it because my friend didn't even realize and just got the precheck.  

Great review - always love all the pictures. Thanks for taking the time.

On 3/17/2022 at 10:21 PM, hockeyluver said:

Thank you for your review,  I am half way through 🙂 Just got off the Mardi Gras 2 weeks ago  (wow already  😞 )  Booked on the Horizon in October ❤️ 

Thanks for reading! So hard to be off the ship, isn’t it? 😂

• Like 1

23 hours ago, pohlerbear said:

Absolutely will do!! I took these two pics to show the inside and what all I could keep then ended up not posting but here they are! All blacked out! Lol. Here’s a pic of the listing! I kept my cash behind the vax card. 

C65C5BA2-8130-46DC-9802-9C2C97E25539.thumb.jpeg.1e4cff53cce2a9eb3f5b2368db5ea506.jpeg

809322A7-79A6-4F36-8491-C60AA907E125.thumb.jpeg.100316a137ea06ceba08f195fe6612c2.jpeg

6B2BD836-D9C2-4A25-BA9B-0F36AB523C79.thumb.png.5ba6e9e15967cc38f058f194776312e8.png