Is Arcadia Finished In Brest?

snaefell

20 hours ago, snaefell said:

Just had a message from ship tracker indicating that Arcadia will be heading to Southampton tonight,not sure if I am reading that right,does anybody else have any news on that guys?

What app do you use - ship tracker ? Is it good ? Paid for ? Thanks 

3 hours ago, paulatsea said:

Routine maintenance in Brest ? 

Dry dock,  primarily for maritime certification purposes,  but I'm sure some maintenance would have alse been carried out.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, jaydee6969 said:

She has set sail and due into Southampton tomorrow morning at 06.45, according to Southampton VTS.

Extract from Cruisemapper.com

Screenshot 2022-03-10 115815.jpg

Sorry to go off subject and cruise line but that tracker doesn’t seem to list Cunard on the left hand side. I was trying to track Queen Elizabeth for a friend and couldn’t find it. 

11 minutes ago, amajaa said:

Sorry to go off subject and cruise line but that tracker doesn’t seem to list Cunard on the left hand side. I was trying to track Queen Elizabeth for a friend and couldn’t find it. 

You just need to scroll down the list of cruise lines, Cunard is there.

Screenshot 2022-03-10 122728.jpg

Edited by jaydee6969
Picture added.

19 minutes ago, amajaa said:

If you just go to cruisemapper.com, the front page has a box to search for a ship. Put the name in and it takes you to the Queen Elizabeth page and tells/shows you that she is in Cadiz.

4 minutes ago, Britboys said:

If you just go to cruisemapper.com, the front page has a box to search for a ship. Put the name in and it takes you to the Queen Elizabeth page and tells/shows you that she is in Cadiz.

Thanks for posting that site as it reminded me to check Aurora’s progress. This is one of the few sites that seems reasonably up to date.

• Like 1

Thanks all, it wouldn’t let me scroll down the other day but is working fine now. 

We have 2 future cruises booked on Arcadia, the first in May, so looking forward to seeing her 🚢🚢🚢😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, amajaa said:

Thanks all, it wouldn’t let me scroll down the other day but is working fine now. 

We have 2 future cruises booked on Arcadia, the first in May, so looking forward to seeing her 🚢🚢🚢😀

I have Christmas this year booked ! - 3rd time lucky I hope.(first one in 2020 we moved to 2021 - which was then was cancelled)

Just now, paulatsea said:

I have Christmas this year booked ! - 3rd time lucky I hope.(first one in 2020 we moved to 2021 - which was then was cancelled)

Oh we have Christmas next year booked, that is of course if Arcadia is still around by then🤞

• Like 1

6 hours ago, amajaa said:

Oh we have Christmas next year booked, that is of course if Arcadia is still around by then🤞

We are on her in two weeks: pretty confident that she won't be sold by then,  unless P&O use  "webuyanyliner.com"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, wowzz said:

We are on her in two weeks: pretty confident that she won't be sold by then,  unless P&O use  "webuyanyliner.com"

They need to get Phillip Schofield to advertise that one 😂