Air Credit Restored to RSSC.com

Good morning Cruise Critic community. Wanted to provide you with a quick update that the air credit amount has been restored to our website. If you scroll to the bottom of the list of suites for any cruise, you'll find it there as you can see below. We're continuing to work towards some of the other enhancements mentioned previously, including the shore excursions via email, cruise-specific onboard activities and a view that shows all the categories at once, among others. Thank you again for your feedback and patience!

image.thumb.png.de6320aadedb79e76760b3358a77f2e5.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@Mike Moore, Thanks for the further improvements to the website.

However, regarding air credit can I make a plea for further clarity for those of us booking in the UK.

As you will be aware, the UK pricing for most suites on most cruises only includes Economy air. 

The pricing for PH & above on some specific voyages, mainly in Europe, includes Business Class air.

I understand that the pricing for the Regent suite includes First Class or Business Class air.

The air credit is shown as one figure "up to £xx". This is very misleading as it very seldom reflects the actual credit that will be received by a guest when making their own arrangements.

For example, cruise EXP230126 indicates that "A saving of up to £2,670 per person is available when arranging your own flights and transfers"

I believe that this maximum saving would only be available to someone booking the Regent suite on this cruise. Us more frugal guests could only expect a credit of about £800 per person

• Like 1

Hi @flossie009 - that's a bit more of a challenge than it would seem on the surface, but I'll add it to a running list of future enhancements. The ideal goal is to get to a place that allows visitors to the website to quickly enter multiple preferences (airport, number of guests, etc.) and get immediate pricing.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mike Moore said:

that's a bit more of a challenge than it would seem on the surface

Quoting an “up to” figure that does not include the Regent suite would help transparency for most U.K. guests on many cruises

• Like 1