Anastasia Tours

Lane412000

I booked all of our excursions for the September 13 Baltic cruise with Anastasia. I have been unable to contact Katharine or anyone else at the agency. Checking here to see if anyone has been able to connect with the agency since the invasion of Ukraine.

4 hours ago, LHT28 said:

I think news reports were saying the internet has been blocked for Russian people   so maybe that is why  you are not getting replies

But just guessing

All the banks have been blocked so you might struggle  to ever getting a  deposit back

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roger b said:

All the banks have been blocked so you might struggle  to ever getting a  deposit back

Paid in full three years ago and Covid caused three cancellations and now this war might be causing us to cancel.  Thinking my payment in full is gone forever.

• Like 1

I heard back from the tour company via email.  I am happy that they are safe and also able to have some communication, although I will attempt to contact the group again as it did not address Baltic cruise ports outside of Russia:

Thank you for your emails. We are really hoping for the better and that the situation is resolved as soon as possible. For the moment, we are not really sure if we will be able to receive foreign cruise ships in St Petersburg. We should wait and see.

If it turns out that cruises are not possible this year, we will definitely fulfill all our obligations and give your money back. However, in the circumstances it may take time, as right now we don't really how how to transfer the funds abroad. We will eventually find the solution, but now I really can't tell how much time it is going to take. I hope for your understanding, as these are matters beyond our control.

I am always here for you to answer any questions. We all are praying for peace and hoping to see you in St Petersburg some day.

Have a wonderful week!

On 3/7/2022 at 5:48 PM, Lane412000 said:

I booked all of our excursions for the September 13 Baltic cruise with Anastasia. I have been unable to contact Katharine or anyone else at the agency. Checking here to see if anyone has been able to connect with the agency since the invasion of Ukraine.

Well  as of now, all internet and financial ties to  Russia and Russian business are are shut down till they are lifted.   If you had a deposit  forget it...gone no way to transfer it back to you  Even with a Visa card  ort AX because both have suspended ALL   Russian ops... same with Pay pal.   I suspect  Russia will block all communication from western countries........    Sorry  that is what is going on.       

In reply to what Dan is saying there. For a long time I've got anywhere between 15 to 50 junk emails everyday in my Spam folder, I just delete them after making sure it's not something in there by mistake. In the last week I've received none. Coincidence? I don't think so. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ORV said:

In reply to what Dan is saying there. For a long time I've got anywhere between 15 to 50 junk emails everyday in my Spam folder, I just delete them after making sure it's not something in there by mistake. In the last week I've received none. Coincidence? I don't think so. 

You're lucky.  My daily haul of Spam emails hasn't budged this week.  Would you like some???

• Haha 1