BTB Lunch

harrywpb

On my most recent back-to-back cruises I was given a ticket to enter the concierge lunch on back to back day.  There was no specific lunch for the back-to-back passengers, although I remember that being offered in the past. This time it was simply the concierge lunch in the main dining room.

B2B are invited to the Concierge Lunch on turn around day  in the main dining room. BTW Zenith's are also invited to the lunch but we have never attended.

It is a sit down lunch with a limited menu.   

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Martini Queenie said:

On our last cruise we did a B2B and we’re invited to a B2B lunch in Tuscan on Apex. We didn’t go but thought it was nice they had another lunch just for the B2B. 

That sounds nice.   They must have had quite a few B2B's.    Did you notice where the Concierge Lunch was held?   Just curious as they have the 4 separate MDR's

5 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

That sounds nice.   They must have had quite a few B2B's.    Did you notice where the Concierge Lunch was held?   Just curious as they have the 4 separate MDR's

Sorry Jim I didn’t really pay attention to where that lunch was, we were just happy to have a little quiet time at the retreat pool before the next guests arrived 😎

There were a god amount of people doing B2B, possibly 60 or more and of that 20 were in suites. 

2 hours ago, Martini Queenie said:

Sorry Jim I didn’t really pay attention to where that lunch was, we were just happy to have a little quiet time at the retreat pool before the next guests arrived 😎

There were a god amount of people doing B2B, possibly 60 or more and of that 20 were in suites. 

Thanks -   We've  been invited to a couple times but never attended one.   We usually just wait and go to Laminae.   They do some really nice lunches at Tuscan so I'm sure it was enjoyable.