Covid test in amsterdam

• 5 months later...

I found out that we will definitely need Covid test pre cruise, sailing October 2nd and need test at least 3 days prior. We are staying at Prinsengracht 225T. I had previously looked at above links. The one test site that was right on Prinsengracht, is not listed any longer on the Spoedtest web site. The usembassy website is a 40 minute walk. It seems they have closed many testing sites. We are very near Anne Frank House. Anyone know of any testing still available around that location. I think that I better book a time and date soon. 

Do you have an iPad you're taking with you? We sailed from Amsterdam in July and had 3 pre-cruise days. We used the eMed proctored test and did it from our hotel (Banks Mansion) and they printed them out on hard copies for us.

Check directly with your hotel they should have near by location suggestions for guests.

Yes...you will need a covid test required by your cruiseline...We sailed RCI.

• Like 1

We also need a negative test result for our Apex cruise last month and booked a rapid antigen test online with Corona Snel Check, you can choose from several locations in Amsterdam. Took all of five minutes, results were emailed to us in within the hour. Cost around €28. 

http://coronasnelcheck.nl/

Edited by prish
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, robin13 said:

I thought COVID tests weren't needed anymore in Amsterdam.  Am I missing something?

On 9/2/2022 at 8:46 PM, SUESEABE said:

I found out that we will definitely need Covid test pre cruise, sailing October 2nd and need test at least 3 days prior. We are staying at Prinsengracht 225T. I had previously looked at above links. The one test site that was right on Prinsengracht, is not listed any longer on the Spoedtest web site. The usembassy website is a 40 minute walk. It seems they have closed many testing sites. We are very near Anne Frank House. Anyone know of any testing still available around that location. I think that I better book a time and date soon. 

robin13, we needed a negative test result  to board our Apex cruise last month, Sueseabe also needs to get one prior his/her October 2 sailing and had asked for information about testing locations.