Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle Parties

Marmaduke

I believe these parties were cancelled due to covid but it seems they are now happening again.  Using the link at the top of the page I was able to sign up for the one on my forthcoming cruise.  I just wanted to highlight this as I am sure many other people were unaware  that the meet & mingles were back on.

The sign up for Meet & Mingle wasn't easy to find! Cruise Critic's web site says that registration for Meet & Mingle is paused for Azamara (and almost every cruise line), so I went to Azamara's web site. I had to search the term "meet mingle" in order to get to the sign up page. Azamara emailed confirmations for my 3 registrations.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, avw said:

The sign up for Meet & Mingle wasn't easy to find! Cruise Critic's web site says that registration for Meet & Mingle is paused for Azamara (and almost every cruise line), so I went to Azamara's web site. I had to search the term "meet mingle" in order to get to the sign up page. Azamara emailed confirmations for my 3 registrations.

You can find it on Azamara’s website by clicking on BOOKED in the bottom menu. It’s an option on the page that brings up.