RCCL's EMed Testing

jtorbs

For those who have had experience with this, I assume once you get the test kits, there are instructions on how to make an appointment for testing?  Also, does anyone know what hours they test (like how late at night)?  

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, jtorbs said:

For those who have had experience with this, I assume once you get the test kits, there are instructions on how to make an appointment for testing?  Also, does anyone know what hours they test (like how late at night)?  

Thanks!

Go to emed.com and you can get all your answers there.  No appointment needed, they do them 24/7, but that page has a wealth of info.  You'll need to create a Navica account, that page also shows you how to do that.  Click on 'support' at the top and then FAQ's

Edited by rockmom
  • Like 3

Remember not to open the box until instructed.   Also you'll need your driver's license or passport for identification.   Watch a utube video to see how it's done.  Also each person needs their own account.   We did it in December and will do it next month.  Dh did it on his desktop which has a separate camera and I used my laptop.  Separate rooms. Closed doors so we didn't hear each other.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SRF said:

Hmm, didn't they used to link to eMed?

Pretty sure it has been Optum from the start -they are the ones that sell the 2 and 3 kit packages that RCI recommends, and folks need to go to eMed on their own to get the six pack.