Live From Eurodam March 30 until April 10

Crazy For Cats

Good Afternoon Everyone,  jetblue canceled a flight yesterday because of equipment issues.   They changed the plane type for our return home. We got separated in the change.  After a little complaining and out insistence on flying together we got Mint seats row 1.  We are in the air and should land by 5:30.

I hope everyone else has safe travels. 

• Like 13

Just now, Crazy For Cats said:

We made it home and my unpacking is being supervised. 

20220410_195133.thumb.jpg.2c2fe1b31d993b8c7449737c96a0045d.jpg

They look so content now. I think they’re asking why, if we fit in the suitcase, don’t  you bring us too?!

Glad you’re back home safely. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Glad you made it home safely and had a welcoming committee 😺😺. Makes the transition back to reality a little more enjoyable.  Thanks for taking us along on your journey. I enjoyed hearing about your cruise and appreciate all the great information you provided! Makes me even more excited for July to get here for our long overdue cruise! Thanks again!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, bluesplayer said:

Thank you for posting!!  Loved the kitties..  those calicos usually have “catitude”.  What’s the kitty names?  I have 3.  Ruth, Lois and Stanley.

The calico is named Amelia and Jasper is with her.  I also have Tucker, Zander, Ashlee, River and Mona.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

When I went to check on my final bill I noticed a $30 5* credit that wasn’t there on Saturday.  It took me all day to figure it out and then it dawned on me.  We bought the wifi package ahead of time.  The $30 represents the 5* perk.  I totally forgot about it and am very glad that it was applied without my asking.  

• Like 6