Aqua pillow menu?

mspink98

They use to have a published menu but it disappeared years ago -  They still offer pillows on request.  They also have Down, Feather and Foam Pillows.      I'm a big fan of Down Pillows and Iain always asks for Istonic Pillows.

Celebrity Cruises: Is concierge class worth it? - Juanita Ng

• Like 1

I requested the isotonic pillows we like while on Equinox in Nov/Dec in Aqua and they were brought to our room. I didn't look for a printed menu because we know which ones we like and just asked for them.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

They use to have a published menu but it disappeared years ago -  They still offer pillows on request.  They also have Down, Feather and Foam Pillows.      I'm a big fan of Down Pillows and Iain always asks for Istonic Pillows.

Celebrity Cruises: Is concierge class worth it? - Juanita Ng

20 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

I requested the isotonic pillows we like while on Equinox in Nov/Dec in Aqua and they were brought to our room. I didn't look for a printed menu because we know which ones we like and just asked for them.

Ok, I give. What the heck is an isotonic pillow? 

I may have to think about sailing in Aqua class. The pillows we had in our veranda on Reflection and edge were disappointing bricks.  DW brought her own pillow on our most recent cruise. I'm doing the same next time.  (or does Elite get me better pillows?) 

1 hour ago, D C said:

I may have to think about sailing in Aqua class. The pillows we had in our veranda on Reflection and edge were disappointing bricks.  DW brought her own pillow on our most recent cruise. I'm doing the same next time.  (or does Elite get me better pillows?) 

Swedish isotonic pillows (at least I think that's what X calls them) are a molded memory foam pillow. We use them at home and enjoy having them on the ship in addition to the provided ones. As I recall there are several different variety pillows available to both Concierge as well as Aqua class (and probably suites as well). If the printed menu isn't in the room, you can ask your cabin steward what the available choices are. Elite doesn't officially get pillow choice.  I suspect that if you ask your steward nicely (regardless of Captains Club level and even if you aren't in the above listed cabin classes) for an alternative choice they may just come up with something. 

2 hours ago, D C said:

Just tel, your cabin attendant if you don’t like your pillows.  Normally there are 4 pillows and they aren’t all the same.  If there is one or 2 you like tell them and they will change them.  We have never felt like we should bring our own.    

3 hours ago, D C said:

As an opinion from someone who has done a number of Aqua Class staterooms --  the pillow menu is essentially marketing hype.  Like opinions about food quality,  pillow softness or hardness is very subjective.  If folks find the pillows in their stateroom uncomfortable for them, no matter what stateroom class you are in, just ask the room attendant for another.  

And I actually did see a pillow menu in an Aqua stateroom a number of years ago.  It was printed on white card stock and was about 4" x 6" in size.