Medallion App - Booking Not Found

CRG7

Has anyone experienced the app not finding the booking number? We are on the May 2nd Royal sailing and have not been able to use the app. When logged in and attempting to link the booking, we get booking not found (tried with capital letters and with lowercase letters).

When trying to login with Quick Access, it says the information is incorrect. I've tried on a new Android, iPod touch with the latest OS, and the web browser version on different browsers. It seems to be a problem with the booking number not being synced, not a device issue.

We had no issue with our original confirmation number when the sailing was on the Sapphire. Princess changed the ship and we had to have our room changed and have been unable to use the app since.

Calls and emails to Princess haven't yet yielded any results. Hoping someone has experienced this and can provide some direction. 

Thank you!

My app has been working and just tried to get on it and it has lost all my cruises and now wont recognize any of my upcoming cruises......this app sucks... plus it keeps dropping the credit for my DH.  we use one card and he is authorized...but it keeps dropping it and turning him to yellow. 

DW had this exact problem.  Her credentials successfully gained access but the app could not find the booking.   My medallion app credentials gained access AND found the booking. Go figure.

Started calling 8 weeks before the cruise.  15 calls later it was fixed 3 days before our sailing.  Too late to get the medallion via the mail.   Upon arrival at the cruise terminal, when my wife picked up her medallion in person, seems  they had hundreds of medallions  to hand deliver.

The good news is that you will sail and have a working medallion aboard.  

From countless conversations with Princess I can offer the following;

• So many have issues that they prfioritize by sail date. 
  • The issue may manifest if your prior cruise history has cancelled cruises (due to covid who doesn’t?) 
  • The “Medallion Navigators” do not have the ability to fix the problem.  They can only write it up.  

In our case we are unable to either login to the App using our userid/password or via the Quick login option if we choose to use the booking number for our next cruise. However, if we use any of our other booked cruise numbers, as we have 3 others, no problem. Then once we're in, we click on our picture and then select our upcoming cruise, which is actually listed. The App then switches to that cruise, and all is good.

As a side note, this will be our first Princess cruise since they started back cruising. It will be interesting to see how the App works after we complete this first cruise it's having a hard time with.