Equinox...lounge chairs on Promenade deck?

grest

Cannot find the answer....over the last few months we have been on a ship with wide promenade and plenty of loungers/shade for reading.   And we have been on a ship with a narrow promenade and no loungers.   What is the case on Equinox?

Grest,

Not sure what you consider to be a 'Promenade', but the upper deck on the Equinox has a walking track that circles above the pool area.  There are lounge chairs around most of this area.  Here's a picture of this deck on the Equinox taken in 2017.

Enjoy your Cruise.

Paul

682648744_Equinoxupperdeck.thumb.jpg.993e822cd6e77e9b26c4a1a84b473e54.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, scorpio47 said:

Grest,

Not sure what you consider to be a 'Promenade', but the upper deck on the Equinox has a walking track that circles above the pool area.  There are lounge chairs around most of this area.  Here's a picture of this deck on the Equinox taken in 2017.

Enjoy your Cruise.

Paul

682648744_Equinoxupperdeck.thumb.jpg.993e822cd6e77e9b26c4a1a84b473e54.jpg

I think the reference is to deck 5. I recall there being a few outside of Cafe Albacio and Sushi on 5.

Deck 4 is the "Promenade" Deck on Solstice Class ships.  Deck 5 is the Entertainment Deck. 

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Celebrity-Equinox

The jogging track pictured is on the the Lido Deck or Deck 14.  

However, I do not know if the OP was asking about chairs and loungers that are found in certain exterior areas on deck 5, e.g. outside of Sushi on Five on the port side, where smoking is permitted, or outside of Cafe al Bacio on the Starboard side where it is smoke free.  

Or if he is talking about the shaded / covered areas on deck 12, where the pool is located, or on Deck 14 where I do recall, as pictured above, there being some loungers that are protected at times from the sun by a canopy. 

Edited by DaKahuna

8 hours ago, grest said:

Cannot find the answer....over the last few months we have been on a ship with wide promenade and plenty of loungers/shade for reading.   And we have been on a ship with a narrow promenade and no loungers.   What is the case on Equinox?

I believe there are some chairs on Deck 5 outside for reading. Pretty comfortable at that.  It is wide there.  Note that on the port side, it is a designated smoking area.

• Like 1