Catamaran that offers Swimming Near the Pitons end of 2022?

Cruiseoholic000

I would really like to see and swim by the Pitons.  I don't see any Celebrity cruise excursions offering anything like that.  It looks like it is a over a hour drive from the pier to the is area.  It looks like  Jalousie/Sugar Beach Break is on hold for the speed boat and drop off .

Does anyone know of a catamaran that picks you up near the pier and takes you to the Pitons?

1 hour ago, Cruiseoholic000 said:

I would really like to see and swim by the Pitons.  I don't see any Celebrity cruise excursions offering anything like that.  It looks like it is a over a hour drive from the pier to the is area.  It looks like  Jalousie/Sugar Beach Break is on hold for the speed boat and drop off .

Does anyone know of a catamaran that picks you up near the pier and takes you to the Pitons?

Carnival Sailing

Endless Summer

SeaSpray Cruises

Hackshaw's

Bateau Mygo

Mystic Man

And of course, yes there is at least one Celebrity excursion, Coastal Cruise to the Pitons, which includes at least one swimming stop... 

Safe travels.

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the referrals, reedprincess. I got  prices from Mystic Man for my visit Dec. 13, 2022. If he gets 10 people he will run the Eco Adventure Tour that day. There are 6 people from my Marina cruise tentatively signed up hoping 4 more people will join us.

In case Mystic Man doesn't go Dec. 13 due to lack of interest, I am contacting other companies. I heard back from Joy's Ocean Angel, there is a tour that day but it is $120 vs $88 for Mystic Man. I emailed a few others, waiting on their prices and availability. I am trying to avoid a larger "party" boat as we are a bit older than the hipster crowd.

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2022 at 1:18 PM, EatonDoolittle said:

I hope you get your minimum for Mystic Man. I've been out on that tour with them several times and it's a wonderful, fun  day. 

I'm  trying to get a quorum myself,  for a trip on 08 FEB, 23.

It's a pretty dead roll call, though, I cannot seem to find any others who are interested.  

Hi. I'm on the Millennium  Lucia feb 8, 2023..is this your cruise... I haven't been on the roll call but interested in this. tour 

11 hours ago, mitaxi said:

Hi. I'm on the Millennium  Lucia feb 8, 2023..is this your cruise... I haven't been on the roll call but interested in this. tour 

Hi, no I'm  on HAL Rotterdam. We're in port 8 - 4. 

You could contact Mystic Man and see if your port hours can fit in. 

I haven't reached out to them in a while to see if there is progress, but the HAL roll call is still pretty sleepy. Different demographic than Celebrity (my usual line of choice) , I guess.