Anthem of the Seas bed position.

I have read many earlier threads regarding the "bed position", (close to the bathroom or balcony), on Anthem of the Seas. Some of the information is contradictory so I was wondering if anyone on here had actually stayed in stateroom 10650 and, if so, is the bed near the balcony doors or the bathroom/corridor end of the room? 

Thanks.

The bed position alternates from balcony to bathroom every other stateroom within the category.  We just were on Anthem 4/10-17 in 11292, which had the bed next to the balcony. 

I believe that sequencing would remain the same on the starboard side which would likely have the bed next to the bathroom on 11650.  As the stateroom layout appears to be the same on deck 10, I would think 10650 would also be the same with the bed next to the bathroom.

This is all just my guess and not confirmed from personal experience with that particular stateroom.  Perhaps some will know for sure.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

11 hours ago, JeremyK1956 said:

I have read many earlier threads regarding the "bed position", (close to the bathroom or balcony), on Anthem of the Seas. Some of the information is contradictory so I was wondering if anyone on here had actually stayed in stateroom 10650 and, if so, is the bed near the balcony doors or the bathroom/corridor end of the room? 

Thanks.

10650 has bed by the balcony.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've been searching everywhere for the answer to this same question and keep getting conflicting answers.

Looking for the bed location for 11612.  It looks like the rooms on either side have the pullout couch, so I'm hoping ours has the bed by the balcony.  Thanks.

54 minutes ago, Steevr said:

I've been searching everywhere for the answer to this same question and keep getting conflicting answers.

Looking for the bed location for 11612.  It looks like the rooms on either side have the pullout couch, so I'm hoping ours has the bed by the balcony.  Thanks.

How to know if your bed is by the bath or balcony?
On QUANTUM class find an adjoining pair of cabins: as you look from the hallway the cabin to the left will have the bed by the balcony.  The one on the right will have the bed by the bathroom. Count down the corridor alternating balcony/bath until you get to your cabin.

11612 will have bed by balcony 

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2022 at 4:37 AM, JeremyK1956 said:

Thanks.

Any pics of your 10650 cabin and balcony? We just booked a canaries cruise for next year on Anthem in that cabin!

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Baby let's cruise away said:

Quick question Regarding Anthem of the Seas cabin 11660; is the bed near the balcony or the bathroom?

Also, cabin 11690 bed location, please.

Thanks!

Bed is by the bath  for 11660

11690 has bed by balcony 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
41 minutes ago, dmf208 said:

Looks like 10200 would have the bed by the balcony according to the algorithm if I count down every other from the connecting room, if that connecting room on the right is bed by balcony 

Are you looking at the algorithm from Oasis class as they are opposite.

On Q class when you look at a pair the bed by the bath is on the right and bed by balcony is on the left

Edited by Ourusualbeach

5 hours ago, dmf208 said:

You are right. Oh well… guess it’s nice to have the bed close the bathroom

I find after turning 50 it’s almost critical 😕

And I like having the couch near the balcony, since the view is more useful during the day with the curtains open.