Making Dinning Reservations.

4x4bob

We are on the Discovery Princess 22 May 2022 Along with our daughter in a separate cabin, so today we tried to make dinner reservations using the Medallon Ap.  Tried several different ways.  

After much fiddling we did finally get this program to accept our daughter and her husband into our group.  Now both of us has the Plus package.  The program wanted us to list a credit card.  Even tried that and it came up with a blank screen.

So, has anyone else had the same major problems we keep running into while trying to make dinner reservations?  And how did you finally resolve the problem?

If I did not need this fancy dodad to get off the ship I would give it a burial at sea.😁

Thanks

Bob

5 minutes ago, 4x4bob said:

We are on the Discovery Princess 22 May 2022 Along with our daughter in a separate cabin, so today we tried to make dinner reservations using the Medallon Ap.  Tried several different ways.  

After much fiddling we did finally get this program to accept our daughter and her husband into our group.  Now both of us has the Plus package.  The program wanted us to list a credit card.  Even tried that and it came up with a blank screen.

So, has anyone else had the same major problems we keep running into while trying to make dinner reservations?  And how did you finally resolve the problem?

If I did not need this fancy dodad to get off the ship I would give it a burial at sea.😁

Thanks

Bob

I would say "FLING IT" - but you're not supposed to throw things overboard ( unless ashes supervised by crew during burial at sea )

I lost my "cruise card" the last day sitting while waiting to disembark - no problem, just gave them our cabin number and done

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, racj846 said:

Specialty dinner is separate from the Plus Package

Some plus promotions have included a specialty dinner. I have that on b2b Alaska cruise and are in a suite si basically 2 specialty dinners on each leg but you usually cannot book them until you are on board. The dinner for suites is for embarkation night only

Sometimes the app appears to be charging your credit card for these free specialty dinner promotions BUT the charge does not go through to your bank

Sometimes the app does charge you credit card but you can get it reversed on board or by disputing with your bank

You can also wait and make the res when you ge on board by calling the dine line

• Like 1