Explorer of the Seas Shows and Clubs

We’re sailing on the Explorer of the Seas in a couple of weeks and I am noticing that they only have one show for the Ice Skating, and just one night for the Impact show. Does anyone know if this normal, or will they be adding more shows to the planner as the cruise date approaches?

Also, looking at the deck plans it looks like the Explorer still has the Connoisseur Club, I was wondering if anyone could confirm that that is still there and if they still allow cigar smoking in it.

Thanks!! 

1 hour ago, gardenmwm said:

We’re sailing on the Explorer of the Seas in a couple of weeks and I am noticing that they only have one show for the Ice Skating, and just one night for the Impact show. Does anyone know if this normal, or will they be adding more shows to the planner as the cruise date approaches?

Also, looking at the deck plans it looks like the Explorer still has the Connoisseur Club, I was wondering if anyone could confirm that that is still there and if they still allow cigar smoking in it.

Thanks!! 

Welcome to CC. We did a B2B cruise on the Explorer 13 and 20 March and the Connoisseur Club was the designated Pinnacle Lounge. The Ice Skating show was the only show they requested you schedule a time to attend. Multiple shows and times. We didn't and walked right in. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, gardenmwm said:

The deck plans are often out of date.  Many of the ships do still have the lounge, but they have been repurposed and none of them allow smoking.

On 5/6/2022 at 4:59 PM, davekathy said:

Welcome to CC. We did a B2B cruise on the Explorer 13 and 20 March and the Connoisseur Club was the designated Pinnacle Lounge. The Ice Skating show was the only show they requested you schedule a time to attend. Multiple shows and times. We didn't and walked right in. 

Same with March 20 & 27.