1A Slant on Equinox, which is bigger?

mafig

I used to know this.  Regarding the  lA balconies on Equinox that are on the slant,  which are the larger?  I seem to recall it's the first and third.  Is that right?

Also, do these larger balconies have loungers on them?

We had a large balcony on the slant on Reflection and it had lots of furniture on it (probably too much).  Chairs, table, and loungers.

We had the slant balcony in Jan on Equinox. Just 2 chairs and a small table. We asked the steward for some footstools and he got us some !  But no loungers .  The chair backs do recline a bit tho so that helped. It is adjustable. 

Edited by Beth_55

14 hours ago, Beth_55 said:

We had the slant balcony in Jan on Equinox. Just 2 chairs and a small table. We asked the steward for some footstools and he got us some !  But no loungers .  The chair backs do recline a bit tho so that helped. It is adjustable. 

At least you were able to get foot stools.👍  Did you ask for loungers and they said no, or did you not ask?

In December on the Silhouette, we were in one of the cabins on the slant of the hump that had the largest balcony.  We did not have loungers, but we had chairs with backs that reclined, as well as footstools.  Had no need to ask for loungers, so I have no idea what the response would have been.

20 hours ago, mafig said:

Does anyone know if loungers are either there or can be requested?  I feel a large balcony with only two chairs (not even a footstool) is a waste.😒

Just the chairs with reclining backs. But we have requested them or the foot stools, and not been refused.

Edited by Arzeena

On 5/13/2022 at 7:05 PM, mafig said:

Does anyone know if loungers are either there or can be requested?  I feel a large balcony with only two chairs (not even a footstool) is a waste.😒

Yes, just ask your stateroom attendant and it will happen.

We were in 1st off the hump with large balcony on Equinox but just got two chairs and a small table.  We asked our stateroom attendant on day one for footstools but were told they have to be kept for “higher level” staterooms - he brought a shower stool as a compromise 😉🤣