Diamond Plus Cabin Gifts

We will be sailing on Wonder of the Seas in June. Before Covid we could chose a gift, which we would then receive in the cabin, plus some welcome beverages and cookies. This had to be chosen before the cruise. I do not find the list of cabin gifts on the website anymore.

Do they still exist? If yes, can someone tell me where on the  oyal Caribbean site I can find them?

Thank you very much

A fellow cruiser recently posted this. Various levels and cruise length get different numbers of gifts. Diamond plus gets one gift, diamond plus at 340 gets a second gift diamond plus at 525 and pinnacle get a third gift, for seven night cruise. Cruises 3-6   nights get one gift. 

you will need to call crown and anchor to add or change a gift. 

96ABF49D-9425-48D7-844D-59DB065C6166.jpeg

4A38F175-E189-4027-8288-01D96EC4DE2F.jpeg

Edited by cruisegirl1

1 hour ago, Sultan84 said:

We will be sailing on Wonder of the Seas in June. Before Covid we could chose a gift, which we would then receive in the cabin, plus some welcome beverages and cookies. This had to be chosen before the cruise. I do not find the list of cabin gifts on the website anymore.

Do they still exist? If yes, can someone tell me where on the  oyal Caribbean site I can find them?

Thank you very much

Now you have to call them to select your gifts..

1 hour ago, GTO-Girl said:

Now you have to call them to select your gifts..

Or you can talk with the LA on board and they can update your preferences.  But chances are that unless you do so early in the cruise they may not be able to change the current gift indicated on your account, or it may not be possible if what you request is not available for that cruise. 

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, little britain said:

I was told the towels and tote bags are being discontinued due to supply issues 

0E7550F6-EFAF-49C3-AE5C-6F7D32259E45.jpeg

05E8911A-B463-45F6-B59C-FACC8AD2310A.jpeg

I got a letter in my cabin on the Harmony that there were supply chain issues but that they will mail the bags once they come in.  We will see about that one

1 minute ago, molly361 said:

I got a letter in my cabin on the Harmony that there were supply chain issues but that they will mail the bags once they come in.  We will see about that one

Don't hold your breath.  I'm still waiting for a tote and towel from a February Harmony cruise.  (promised to be mailed)    And, just to add, a Mariner block from September, also promised to be mailed.   

If there is something else on the list that you will take,  I'd see the LA and get it. 

M

1 minute ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Don't hold your breath.  I'm still waiting for a tote and towel from a February Harmony cruise.  (promised to be mailed)    And, just to add, a Mariner block from September, also promised to be mailed.   

If there is something else on the list that you will take,  I'd see the LA and get it. 

M

I have a Mariner block that you can have. I can bring it and give it to you on the Mariner 

57 minutes ago, katpt said:

The information is hosted on cloudfront.net. I don't know why. It is, however, accurate. See this:

https://dlxffu6hwewxp.cloudfront.net/cas/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/18063159_CAS_MemberBonus_Amenity_List_v3.pdf

I believe this list is no longer valid.  I know that the 525 wines are different.   Plus, juice in no longer offered, just water and soda.   The opening sentence "says" juice, but it is not listed.  They removed the item and never changed the narrative!   

M

1 minute ago, molly361 said:

I have a Mariner block that you can have. I can bring it and give it to you on the Mariner 

That is sweet but I'm hoping they'll give me the "back-order block " on our upcoming Mariner cruises. 

Looking forward to seeing you . 

M

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

That is sweet but I'm hoping they'll give me the "back-order block " on our upcoming Mariner cruises. 

Looking forward to seeing you . 

M

Same here.  Come to think of it I should be getting another Mariner block on this next sailing 

2 hours ago, katpt said:

The information is hosted on cloudfront.net. I don't know why. It is, however, accurate. See this:

https://dlxffu6hwewxp.cloudfront.net/cas/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/18063159_CAS_MemberBonus_Amenity_List_v3.pdf

That list is out of date. 
The wine selection has changed and it’s now 2 bottles of water instead of 4 ( who orders water anyway 🤷‍♀️!) 

Edited by little britain