New to Celebrity

DeanD

I've spent some time searching and reading thread's that seem applicable but I'm sure there's a lot of information I didn't find that is discussed a lot so please forgive some basic and repetitive questions.  

We have a no perks fare for 11 nights on the Beyond late next year.  The no perks fare was cheap enough in our situation as to be roughly $400-500 less than the Always included fare.  We are Diamond Plus on RCL and thus Elite by reciprocity on X.  I've read through the listed perks but I'm unclear how to access some including the 30% discounted internet and the discounted drink packages.  Will this automatically happen with booking such add ons, must I wait until embarkation or is there another way to secure the discounts. I also see reference to breakfast in Tuscany, is this something you just show up for or is a reservation needed, is it every day?

I found this pdf, https://secure.viewer.zmags.com/publication/a54eb4aa#/a54eb4aa/1 .  Is this currently applicable?  If not, is there a full updated list?  I realize I don't know what I don't know so I'd appreciate any info, esp if it's not strait forward.  Thanks for any info and for your indulgence.  

To get the Elite discounts on internet or the beverage package you have to call Celebrity, it can’t be done on-line.

FYI the price of the Classic Beverage Package is $69 pp pd + 20% gratuity.  The Elite discount on the purchase of a package is 20%. 
yes the link you posted is current.  The 2nd page lists all the perks for every tier.

Edited by jelayne
Added

Thanks all, I'll get with my TA.  I just hated to bother her at this point, she's had so much to do with FCC and multiple cancelations (not us but outside factors like weather, Covid, Crane crashed into the ship), etc.  I need one premium wifi and one soda package.  Do they ever have a combo of upgraded internet and drink package like RCL does?

Being Elite you will automatically get something like 90 min which you can spread over several days.  You will each get the benefit.  So if you play your cards right you can combine by using one then the other.  Then you purchase at a pretty good discount the remaining days.  This has worked for us but then we are not trying to work from a ship. We also try to find free internet in port from a cafe or coffee shop.  

If   you haven't done so,  ask for a Celebrity Captains Club number, and provide your Crown and Anchor number.  That's the first step to getting your reciprocal benefits.  When you log in to Captains Club, confirm that you see your Elite level. Do this for everyone in your family. 

1 hour ago, DeanD said:

Thanks all, I'll get with my TA.  I just hated to bother her at this point, she's had so much to do with FCC and multiple cancelations (not us but outside factors like weather, Covid, Crane crashed into the ship), etc.  I need one premium wifi and one soda package.  Do they ever have a combo of upgraded internet and drink package like RCL does?

Not that I have seen.  The lowest internet price is in the Cruise Planner, pre cruise. But to get the Elite discount you have to call to purchase.  

27 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

If you decide to use your 90 free minutes each, don't forget to log out when you're through using it or your time will continue to run.

Good thought to pass along.