Magic Carpet Sky Suites on Beyond

dirtgirl

I am wondering if the Magic Carpet Sky Suites on Beyond have beds that face the window?  A friend really wants one that does.  Also, for the cabins on each end of the four in a row Sky Suites on the Magic Carpet, is there an extra window on the side where it juts out?  For example, cabins 8210 and 8220?

Thanks!

We have done Edge and Apex. The S1 has the bed facing the window, S3 faces the TV on the wall. Not sure about S2. The cabins on the end of each row does have a extra window. We love them! So yes 8210 or 8220 do have a side window.

S1 & S2 beds face the veranda, so view to the  ocean.  The Magic Carpet Suites beds face the wall.  
The window @loverccl  refers to is on the balcony not inside the suite.  The window is cut into the structure of the mountings of the MC otherwise the 2 end suite balconies  would have a solid wall obstruction. 
In the S1 suites you can also see the ocean directly in front of you from the bathroom.  The mirror above the sink slides back and you have clear view.  I think the S2s are the same but not positive.

Edited by jelayne
Addition

4 hours ago, lovrccl said:

We have done Edge and Apex. The S1 has the bed facing the window, S3 faces the TV on the wall. Not sure about S2. The cabins on the end of each row does have a extra window. We love them! So yes 8210 or 8220 do have a side window.

Do you have a favorite deck level for the Magic Carpet suites? We are thinking of trying one on Beyond.

5 hours ago, jelayne said:

S1 & S2 beds face the veranda, so view to the  ocean.  The Magic Carpet Suites beds face the wall.  
The window @loverccl  refers to is on the balcony not inside the suite.  The window is cut into the structure of the mountings of the MC otherwise the 2 end suite balconies  would have a solid wall obstruction. 
In the S1 suites you can also see the ocean directly in front of you from the bathroom.  The mirror above the sink slides back and you have clear view.  I think the S2s are the same but not positive.

S2’s also have the sliding mirror in the bathroom that allows you to see out to the ocean.

mac_tlc

The MC Suites and the Sunset Suites have the bed facing the side wall, so no magic see-through window in those, just S1's and S2's, along with the Aqua Suites.  Definitely book a MC Suite on either end for the window!

Edited by Lastdance

13 hours ago, Debbielh1 said:

Do you have a favorite deck level for the Magic Carpet suites? We are thinking of trying one on Beyond.

We avoid deck 6 and 12.  Magic Carpet parks on deck 14 and 5 and will obstruct you view.

Rollie

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MicklemouseDD said:

I was wondering - is the MC invasive when travels up and down? By invasive I mean can people on the MC see into your stateroom?

No passengers are on the MC when it travels - it literally takes seconds to go past and is really interesting to watch!

11 hours ago, Lastdance said:

The MC Suites and the Sunset Suites have the bed facing the side wall, so no magic see-through window in those, just S1's and S2's, along with the Aqua Suites.  Definitely book a MC Suite on either end for the window!

On Edge and Apex deck 12 MC suites don’t have the window. I think it is the same for Beyond. I did book deck 12 on Apex because it was the same deck as Luminae - of course on Beyond it is further up.

Wendy

• Thanks 1

FB_IMG_1653220016475.thumb.jpg.f849426f98b1924bd7852a24750bb29e.jpg

15 hours ago, Debbielh1 said:

We have done deck 7, 9 and 10 all were fine. Here is a picture of side window on balcony 

Edited by lovrccl
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, lovrccl said:

We have done deck 7, 9 and 10 all were fine.

Thanks for mentioning deck 7! I’ve been considering an upgrade to an available end S3 on deck 7, but hadn’t seen any reviews of the deck 7 S3s. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wendyam76 said:

On Edge and Apex deck 12 MC suites don’t have the window. I think it is the same for Beyond. I did book deck 12 on Apex because it was the same deck as Luminae - of course on Beyond it is further up.

Wendy

Wendy:  Thanks for clarifying deck 12/MC suites with corner windows.  Personally, I always stay away from decks 6 & 12 for SS; deck 12 always seems to have noise issues and deck 6 is just too low for me.  I love the aft suites on E-class for their huge balconies and the wake, but not the higher price!  This is good information for those wanting to book an MC suite on deck 12, along with other suites/cabins too.  

Edited by Lastdance

4 minutes ago, Lastdance said:

Wendy:  Thanks for clarifying deck 12/MC suites with corner windows.  Personally, I always stay away from decks 6 & 12 for SS; deck 12 always seems to have noise issues and deck 6 is just too low for me.  I love the aft suites on E-class for their huge balconies and the wake, but not the higher price!  This is good information for those wanting to book an MC suite on deck 12, along with other suites/cabins too.  

We were lucky enough to be onboard Apex last July when it was like a private yacht - 800 passengers! Travelling with my 88 year old mum so deck 12 made sense for ease of getting to Luminae but if just myself I’d choose elsewhere. But these suites are amazing value with huge balconies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
On 5/22/2022 at 7:45 AM, lovrccl said:

FB_IMG_1653220016475.thumb.jpg.f849426f98b1924bd7852a24750bb29e.jpg

We have done deck 7, 9 and 10 all were fine. Here is a picture of side window on balcony 

It looks like it angles outward from the ship, not at 90 degrees like in Deck Plans.  Is this true?

Celebrity Beyond Deck 9 Plan.jpg