I assume

caymancouple

1 hour ago, caymancouple said:

RCL is out of the picture and points no longer reciprocate and the stockholder credit no longer works?  Thanks

Points still carry over.  In other words, you still are recognized for your RCL points and points are still accumulated towards your RCL status.
Do not think shareholder credit works anymore.  I think I have read that for sure but it would be nice if someone else could verify

Edited by takemewithyou
  • Like 1

As of May 14, Celebrity PowerUp points awarded for activities in April carried over to Azamara accounts.  We don't know how much longer this will continue, as they had originally indicated it would be over by now – but a recent communication from Azamara about the disconnect said 'first quarter 2023.'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 10:05 PM, takemewithyou said:

Points still carry over.  In other words, you still are recognized for your RCL points and points are still accumulated towards your RCL status.
Do not think shareholder credit works anymore.  I think I have read that for sure but it would be nice if someone else could verify

Ive never seen points on Azamara accumulated on RCL, just Celebrity.  If that’s now true, I’ll turn in my request for the top tier immediately! 

Points are reciprocal between Azamara and Celebrity. There is status level reciprocity between Royal and Azamara, not points. At some point, this reciprocal agreement will end as Azamara totally integrates their owe system into the mix.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Benthayer Gonbak said:

Ive never seen points on Azamara accumulated on RCL, just Celebrity.  If that’s now true, I’ll turn in my request for the top tier immediately! 

Sorry I misspoke!  I meant your Celebrity points carry over with Azamara. 

Celebrity has been doing Power Up Points (PUP) which add captain's club points for doing stuff.  They co accumulate on AZ until the split  Those helped put me over the Discoverer+ before my next AZ cruise.  It's a hassle but if you're close to the next level you might want to check it out.  Most of the quizzes equate to five club points.  There is a huge thread on Celebrity for it.  Someone usually posts a link to the quiz and someone else usually posts the answers. lol  Free points.

• Like 1