Just a few questions.

robindina

So regarding covid testing.  Which test do you do at CVS?   What do you need as proof?

My brother has to take medications with his lunch each day,  He was planning on just taking the one dose off the ship with him,  so he wasn’t planning on returning to the ship with him,  Does he need to bring a proof of script or anything with him off the ship?   

For the steakhouse,  I made a reservation for two of our rooms, but the other people in our party are making their own reservations.  Would it be best to try to get them linked or just tell the hostess when we get there?   I’m not a 100% sure everyone has add their reservations.    Is art at the table worth it?    What is your favorite item from the steakhouse?

Do they still offer coffee cards?  

First time going on the Dream,  any comments regarding the ship?

We test at home with an online proctor, since we cruise 2-3 times a year buy the six pack of test and get 3 cruises out it. On the medication it might vary from country to country. I know DEA rules if you have a scheduled narcotic it should be in bottle in prescription information. It's not hard to link reservations with the HUB app. Search for a recent thread on the Art at the table. Seems most said it was not worth the money. 

I take medication 4 times a day and carry a tiny pill box daily. Never been an issue in my life as they do not pat down/search guests. Seems Security would be more interested in those that are off their meds.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, robindina said:

So regarding covid testing.  Which test do you do at CVS?   What do you need as proof?

I’m curious about the CVS testing, too.  The option that pops up a whole lot is “appointment with provider,” and I need to now if that means we will be paying a copay just to get our nose swabbed.  Sounds like I might need to call a couple of the Orlando CVS locations near Disney World to understand their process.

Guest BasicSailor
4 minutes ago, MississippiMom said:

I’m curious about the CVS testing, too.  The option that pops up a whole lot is “appointment with provider,” and I need to now if that means we will be paying a copay just to get our nose swabbed.  Sounds like I might need to call a couple of the Orlando CVS locations near Disney World to understand their process.

👍😉

FWIW In my area, the only way to get tested at CVS is to make an appointment with the Minute Clinic. I don't know if there is a charge or not. Walgreens for the time being is still offering rapid antigen testing via drive-though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mz-s said:

FWIW In my area, the only way to get tested at CVS is to make an appointment with the Minute Clinic. I don't know if there is a charge or not. Walgreens for the time being is still offering rapid antigen testing via drive-though.

Yes they are!  Just made our appointments for next Saturday at Walgreens drive through.  It is the rapid NAAT test.   Less than a mile away, present our insurance card, done!

5 hours ago, mondello said:

I take medication 4 times a day and carry a tiny pill box daily. Never been an issue in my life as they do not pat down/search guests. Seems Security would be more interested in those that are off their meds.

That has been our experience also. The closest we have ever had to a search was sniffer dogs looking for agricultural products. They asked us to put our backpack down low so the dog could sniff.