Itemized Drink Order for DBP

If you have the DBP (or any beverage package), do you still get a list of what you ordered?  I think the answer is no, because I looked at the one cruise where we purchased it for our 21yo's birthday cruise and did not see any.  Can it be accessed somehow?  The OCD planner/manager in me wants to see the balance sheet after our next cruise with the DBP.   I guess if they don't give me that, I'll have to try counting for myself.  

If you mean the number of drinks, it shows in the detail of your onboard account before it's close, with a zero charge.  Usually shows up the next day.  

If you mean the actual drink order (e.g. Bahama Mama, etc.), I've never seen that.

Disclaimer: My posts are opinions, experiences, and suggestions.  If I were writing a scientific dissertation, I would agree to exhaustive research.  But, this is a travel board, and YMMV.

As far as I remember from Allure some years ago in Europe; you'll get a reference to where you had something with a zero balance price, but you won't have the exact item order you did. Imagine you ordered a Virgin Strawberry daiquiri and a bottle of water out of your Refreshments package. You'll have a list like that:

1. - Schooners Bar (RP) - $0.00

VAT Tax -                          - $0.00

Service Charge -             - $0.00

Total -                               - $0.00

This will to be added to your final account as that.

Have a nice day!...

• Like 2

I was referring to seeing the details in the app while onboard, and should have mentioned that.  I throw the statements away when I get home, since I'm only interested in the total, and I keep track throughout the cruise.

2 hours ago, rudeney said:

If you have the DBP (or any beverage package), do you still get a list of what you ordered?  I think the answer is no, because I looked at the one cruise where we purchased it for our 21yo's birthday cruise and did not see any.  Can it be accessed somehow?  The OCD planner/manager in me wants to see the balance sheet after our next cruise with the DBP.   I guess if they don't give me that, I'll have to try counting for myself.  

You need to count for yourself, when bar tenders are busy many never ring up the sale. Last cruise on Navigator we had one day that showed 4 drinks and I am sure we had at least 10.

19 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

You need to count for yourself, when bar tenders are busy many never ring up the sale. Last cruise on Navigator we had one day that showed 4 drinks and I am sure we had at least 10.

Order one bourbon, one scotch, one beer or some other order pattern, then all you have to count is the beer total.

Good info!  Thanks all!  I guess I'll just rely on the total count and average out the price.  Most of the time, I drink the same things - Scotch or wine. But sometimes I get a bit adventurous and will have a bourbon or a gin and tonic or martini.  No beer.  I like it, but it's not worth the carbs.  

7 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

Order one bourbon, one scotch, one beer or some other order pattern, then all you have to count is the beer total.

Why does that remind me of George Thorogood?   😜

• Haha 1