33 Days Until Sail Date and Still Can't Choose and Arrival Time

I checked in 45 days before my cruise when it opened up at 12:01am EST. It allowed me to enter traveler information, passports, vaccination info, but when I click the arrival time button it opens a page that states "Not quite ready for you, check back closer to your cruise to select an arrival time and complete check-in"

I've searched the boards and I see this has happened to others but most say it eventually opens up in a day or 2. Not the case for me. Anyone else have this happen and can tell me when you were actually able to select your arrival time? 

Sailing Harmony of the Seas on July 3rd. 

Just now, Jasontobway said:

Anyone else have this happen and can tell me when you were actually able to select your arrival time? 

Check with others on your sailing, maybe in the Roll Call thread. Also, try the check in via the app - sounds like you did it on a web site.

Hang in there.  I had a couple that took a while for the arrival times to finally show up, but they did.  I want to say it happened around 30 days, but I really don't recall.

To be entirely correct, there would be only one arrival time available at check-in: 3:00 PM.  We knew that wasn't really the case.  One day, all the times were there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

Try on the app. I sail in a month too, and I was able to check everyone in our party in in less than 10 min, including uploading vaccination records.

Tried the app and laptop for July 4th Mariner no luck

Been stuck in the same spot for Indy 7/15 since check-in opened yesterday.

App wouldn’t even let me start check-in. Website let me get to the passport & credit card info but waiting to enter vax cards & choose arrival time.

I do have set sail passes & could use the bar code trick to find my GTY assignment.

That was the 1st half of a B2B so get to check-in again for the 2nd half in 2 days. At least the arrival time doesn’t apply to this one.

No biggie, but definitely not reinstalling the app since I’m currently onboard Harmony. I’m lucky to be able to post here without the wifi dropping out, lol.

Edited by OCSC Mike

28 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Must be ship specific as I had no issues in getting an 11am check in time for our July 8 Ovation sailing when check in opened at 45 days out.

It’s specific to something but figuring out Royal’s IT is an exercise in futility, lol.

We checked in for the Harmony cruise I’m currently on 45 days out & everything was instantly available with no issues at all.

it is what it is. 🤷‍♂️

On 5/31/2022 at 4:42 PM, molly361 said:

Tried the app and laptop for July 4th Mariner no luck

Got the email this morning and tried to choose arrival via the app. Logged into website and was able to choose arrival time.

• Thanks 1

Ok, at 30 days till cruise time it allowed me to choose my arrival time.... finally. We picked the earliest time which was 1030am to 11am. Wondering what time they even start checking people in? Are we so early we'll just stand in line?

5 hours ago, Jasontobway said:

Ok, at 30 days till cruise time it allowed me to choose my arrival time.... finally. We picked the earliest time which was 1030am to 11am. Wondering what time they even start checking people in? Are we so early we'll just stand in line?

On Harmony now. We also had 10:30 & parked a bit earlier after dropping off our bags last Sunday. They started letting people into the terminal around 10:30ish & boarding began around 11:00.

We did stand in line outside the terminal for a little bit where they first check your health docs but it went pretty smoothly IMO.

We like to be among the first to board so a little waiting doesn’t bother us, especially when most of it is inside the terminal. Hope this helps.

11 hours ago, Jasontobway said:

I should also add that we booked at GTY outside balcony and our stateroom was also assigned at 30 days. 

Waiting for my "official" assignment for my July B2B with both legs guaranteed (I'm still 39 and 42 days out or something). I know my cabins from the bar code trick but can't try to switch until they're official... and I definitely want to switch one if not both.

Edited by OCSC Mike

16 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Waiting for my "official" assignment for my July B2B with both legs guaranteed (I'm still 39 and 42 days out or something). I know my cabins from the bar code trick but can't try to switch until they're official... and I definitely want to switch one if not both.

How do you switch your guarantee cabin once it's assigned. Just call RCCL customer service?

7 hours ago, Jasontobway said:

How do you switch your guarantee cabin once it's assigned. Just call RCCL customer service?

Yes, unless you used a TA, in which case you have them do it.