Monsters of Rock Cruise - MOS - Not on RCL web page?

So, the "Monsters of Rock" cruise is available for booking:

MOS!!

https://monstersofrockcruise.com/

Only thing is, I was hoping it would've been listed on the RCL page as well? Wondering why not? The pricing is a bit steep though....for a regular balcony...wow!  But you're paying extra for the prime entertainment!! ....I have friends who are part of some of the performers (SAXON, TESLA), AND a ton of friends booked...I'm seriously considering just an interior ($4358)....this'll be our first diamond cruise!

Edited by johnjen

You are correct..That is a "Chartered" cruise. Only available to be booked through the company website that you referenced. The higher prices cost more as you are paying for the "Entertainment" (Monsters of Rock) to be on board to give concerts. Just like you would pay to go see a concert on land, you pay extra to see them on the ship. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, johnjen said:

So, the "Monsters of Rock" cruise is available for booking:

MOS!!

https://monstersofrockcruise.com/

Only thing is, I was hoping it would've been listed on the RCL page as well? Wondering why not? The pricing is a bit steep though....for a regular balcony...wow!  But you're paying extra for the prime entertainment!! ....I have friends who are part of some of the performers (SAXON, TESLA), AND a ton of friends booked...I'm seriously considering just an interior ($4358)....this'll be our first diamond cruise!

Good chance your Diamond status won't be recognized. Up to tour operators. You should get points though

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Good chance your Diamond status won't be recognized. Up to tour operators. You should get points though

Oh I don't care about recognition. As long as we get the benefits....EDIT. We probably won't.

Edited by johnjen

What I find intriguing is this statement in the pricing page.

In addition, due to rising fuel costs, a fuel surcharge will be added to your booking at the rate of $55 per person. Should this not be assessed by the cruise line at the time of sailing, each guest will be refunded the fuel surcharge amount paid to their onboard account once on the ship.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Tagsalong said:

What I find intriguing is this statement in the pricing page.

In addition, due to rising fuel costs, a fuel surcharge will be added to your booking at the rate of $55 per person. Should this not be assessed by the cruise line at the time of sailing, each guest will be refunded the fuel surcharge amount paid to their onboard account once on the ship.

LOL. Oh, we are all SURE that they'll refund us.....sarcasmaholics anon😁

• Haha 1

We do music charters every year on Celebrity, we love them lots of music ,  nice to meet the artists etc . Typically your perks for diamond etc will not be honored, but suite perks remain the same , definitely pay extra but we like them so much that we book it for next year while still on the ship .