FCC

rabin1

Hi

In your opinion do you think the sailings will go back to not being as full once the FCC are all used up? Also when are most expiring?? I don't have any so don't know.

Thanks

Kathy

The ones that aren't used up this year expire 5/23. They were not issued 5/22 under Cancel with Confidence. They were issued in 3/2020 but re-dated by CVP to use on a 3/23 cruise downunder. 

2 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Interesting factoid: one cruise line (IIRC RCCL) ended all "use by" dates for their FCCs. No longer any rush on that cruise line.

Thank you but this does not answer either of my questions? I am asking about Princess not other lines

Edited by rabin1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, rabin1 said:

Hi

In your opinion do you think the sailings will go back to not being as full once the FCC are all used up? Also when are most expiring?? I don't have any so don't know.

Thanks

Kathy

The rest of mine expire Dec 31, 2022.  

A lot of people that got them from 2020 paused cruises on PCL were given FCC, that the final expiration is now Dec 31, 2022.

I know many who have fought that expiration, but PCL wouldn’t budge.

I think as far as going back to full,

depends on a lot of factors.  I think all the cruiselines will do everything in their power to fill them up, to

make a profit again.  Even if that means reducing the fare.  

Edited by PacnGoNow

4 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Interesting factoid: one cruise line (IIRC RCCL) ended all "use by" dates for their FCCs. No longer any rush on that cruise line.

Same for Celebrity.

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

The rest of mine expire Dec 31, 2022.  

A lot of people that got them from 2020 paused cruises on PCL were given FCC, that the final expiration is now Dec 31, 2022.

I know many who have fought that expiration, but PCL wouldn’t budge.

I thought Princess redated FCC for cruises canceled under Cruise with Confidence. Made them 12 months from date of cancelation 

Edited by Ombud
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

I thought Princess redated FCC for cruises canceled under Cruise with Confidence. Made them 12 months from date of cancelation 

This was from the cancellation of covid ships during the pause of March 2020.

The FCC was good till 2021, there were not many ships in service due to covid in 2021 so they extended the expiration to

Dec 31, 2022. 

Edited by PacnGoNow

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

In my case yes, but only some of mine were for September 30/23 extension. Was originally from March 7/20 cancellation.

Edited by dog