Princess Plus Question

MsSoCalCruiser

If you have 3 adults in a cabin can the first two passengers get Princess Plus and not the third passenger?  Two people want it but the third wants nothing to do with it. I know I can call and ask but I don’t feel like holding on the phone today.  Thank you for your helpful replies.  😊 

14 hours ago, wowzz said:

Looks like a big loophole to me! 

I think the vast number of 3rd and 4th berth passengers are minors. Could be the thinking why 3rd & 4th berth guests are not required to pay extra for a package. Maybe better, a plus fare for minors that is way less expensive &  include wifi, grats, and a soft drink package. Maybe even two different minor packages, age separated, something like 12 and under, 13 to 17/20 (depending on itinerary). These minor packages could then be purchased even when families separate their children into different cabins.

Edited by skynight

2 minutes ago, skynight said:

I think the vast number of 3rd and 4th berth passengers are minors. Probably the thinking why they are not required to pay extra for package. 

This, plus the evolved understanding that not all people on cruises drink alcohol. I applaud the forward thinking coupled with their trust that their clientele will not cheat or otherwise take advantage of the good will gesture. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JimmyVWine said:

This, plus the evolved understanding that not all people on cruises drink alcohol. I applaud the forward thinking coupled with their trust that their clientele will not cheat or otherwise take advantage of the good will gesture. 

This is exactly it for us. One person only drinks water and that’s it. They don’t even drink soda or coffee.

21 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

This is exactly it for us. One person only drinks water and that’s it. They don’t even drink soda or coffee.

It is my understanding the Plus & Premier packages are required for guests 1 & 2 in a cabin. It is guests 3 & 4 that are optional.

Edited by skynight
  • Like 2