I have looked but can not find

FijiFlip

I know this is probably answered somewhere but I can not for the life of me find it. The search engine for CC boards is horrible.

How many days out from sail date is Norwegian putting out cabin upgrade bids/offers post COVID?

Cheers!

Flip

40 minutes ago, FijiFlip said:

I know this is probably answered somewhere but I can not for the life of me find it. The search engine for CC boards is horrible.

How many days out from sail date is Norwegian putting out cabin upgrade bids/offers post COVID?

Cheers!

Flip

You may find some recent reports here:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FijiFlip said:

Cheers!

Flip

For my booked cruise for August 3rd, I received the e-mail about being offered to take part in the upgrade program April 16th. And for my July 24th cruise I received the e-mail on April 6th. So more than three months in advance on both cruises.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FijiFlip said:

Any time from the day you submit your offer up to 24 hours to departure (day before departure). If they need to free up some cheap rooms to get more people onboard, they will do low level upgrades early. If you want a Haven room/suite, those are normally processed Monday-Wednesday the week of departure. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2022 at 3:23 PM, TrumpyNor said:

For my booked cruise for August 3rd, I received the e-mail about being offered to take part in the upgrade program April 16th. And for my July 24th cruise I received the e-mail on April 6th. So more than three months in advance on both cruises.

Thank you for this reply!!!

Smooth sailing to you!

• Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 4:55 PM, wolft927 said:

Upgrade emails usually go out 110 days out

Excellent! I was thinking we were getting close. We sail November 6 on the Bliss.

Smooth sailing to you! 👊