Another emed testing question

3smithboys

I tried to look for the answer… sorry if it’s out there!

We are testing next week for our upcoming cruise. Can my husband and I set up on 2 computers side by side and test at the same time or would it be better to test one after the other?

We watched a video of some one taking the proctored test and it seems fairly straight forward. I just didn’t want any confusion with 2 people testing at once. My husband did say he could put in his AirPods while testing if that would help. Thanks!

49 minutes ago, 3smithboys said:

I tried to look for the answer… sorry if it’s out there!

We are testing next week for our upcoming cruise. Can my husband and I set up on 2 computers side by side and test at the same time or would it be better to test one after the other?

We watched a video of some one taking the proctored test and it seems fairly straight forward. I just didn’t want any confusion with 2 people testing at once. My husband did say he could put in his AirPods while testing if that would help. Thanks!

We both sign in to our individual iPads one right after the other because I find that my husband has difficulty sometimes understanding the accents on the proctors so I am available to help.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dbrucern said:

We both sign in to our individual iPads one right after the other because I find that my husband has difficulty sometimes understanding the accents on the proctors so I am available to help.

This! Seemed like the first time we did it the accents were a little stronger. In March they were easier to understand. I definitely wouldn’t do it at the same time, there is no benefit in doing that. 

• Like 1