Summit Aqua Class Question

7Trainguy1951

My wife and I are sailing the Summit to Bermuda on July 31. We currently have a bid on Move Up for an Aqua Class cabin, but are wondering if anyone has gotten a cabin on deck 9 under the pool area? We're concerned about noise from the pool Deck 10. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Yes some of the Deck 9 AQ cabins will have noise from the Oceanview above and some are under carpeted areas so generally quiet.  
With Move Up you normally don’t know your bid has been accepted until after you have been charged and there is no option to decline the Move Up.

Service was superb.All staff went out of their way to please you.This was the best service we've ever had on a ship.Ate in the Blu every night. you can order off both menus. Very relaxed. There were waits of an hour or more in select dining. Glad we were in blu. Waiters would go out of their way to get the wine you want. Food was very good. Did find they started to run out of certain wines & liquors towards the end of the cruise. Did not bother us at all. We had the premium package. I highly recommend the Aqua class just for the restaurant. Very cozy. The ship is beautiful. Bathrooms were tight. All in all very good cruise.

• Thanks 1

I think it depends on where your room is on 9.    I've had some that were very quiet and in October had an accessible Sky Suite  (which I won on a move up) adjacent to the glass elevators.    It was generally quiet except a couple times a day when the house band was playing a 50 minute set at the pool.    You could definitely hear the music in your room with the door closed.

Plan on the worst cabin in the class and you won't be disappointed.

If you go to a site called Cruise Deck Plan the have a small hidden tool near the bottom right corner.   It is called Cabin Checker.     You first select Summit then go to the bottom -  Useful Links and choose CABIN CHECK TOOL -    They also have an obstructed room virtual tour.   

Enter Room Number and it will show you what is both above your room and what's below it

• Like 1

We had a Aqua cabin on the Summit under the pool area on our Bermuda cruise a few years ago. Yes, you could hear chairs being moved and in the morning but it was not an issue for us.  We got the cabin on a free upgrade after a price cut and we were happy with it.

19 hours ago, espresso68 said:

Just off Summit in AQ 9131.Did not hear any disturbing noise

Thanks for the input! Not too concerned, but generally try to avoid being under any decks that have a lot of activity. I'm just happy to be sailing with Celebrity again!

18 hours ago, Mr. Click said:

We had a Aqua cabin on the Summit under the pool area on our Bermuda cruise a few years ago. Yes, you could hear chairs being moved and in the morning but it was not an issue for us.  We got the cabin on a free upgrade after a price cut and we were happy with it.

Thank you for your help. We don't send a lot of time in our cabin, but wondered if the crew is moving things around early in the morning. I'm an "early riser", but my wife likes to sleep in a litttle longer.